It is currently: Mar 18, '24, 11:29 pm

MJF God Tier Promo

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

MJF God Tier Promo

Postby DBSoT » Jun 03, '22, 7:08 am

https://youtu.be/GicxKsfvLoI

I could watch this video 100 times. Considering all the circumstances surrounding MJF currently, this is the best promo I have seen since Punk's pipe bomb. The guy is going to get his money somewhere, hopefully he stays with AEW.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: MJF God Tier Promo

Postby The Legend » Jun 17, '22, 10:26 am

Awesome promo for sure. MJF is a huge star in the making. If I'm being honest, I actually hope he leaves AEW, it would make that promo all the more pipebomb worthy. Otherwise it just feels like a cheap work, which I'm guessing it is.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jun 19, '22, 10:42 am

Admittedly I haven't seen all of it besides snippets but from what I saw, it seemed a tad forced to be an authentic pipebomb (the line about paying ex-WWE guys an example of that) but the work seems to be doing its job. I can't see him at the WWE so would think he'll re-sign eventually.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Enygma » Jun 30, '22, 7:43 pm

MJF can't afford to leave AEW at this point. The only realistic place for him to go would be WWE and he'd just be wasted there unless they let him be like he is in AEW, which I highly doubt they will.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Return to General Wrestling Discussion