It is currently: Nov 13, '18, 3:02 pm

Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

For any wrestling discussion non-WWE related, including TNA, ROH, independent wrestling, past wrestlers or the business in general!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

Postby KaiserGlider » Aug 31, '18, 8:27 pm

Haven't seen any AAA before but I saw this video. It is somehow both the worst thing I've ever seen and the best. WTF?

Watch on youtube.com

Vampiro is a legend. A consummate professional, without a doubt.

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 453

Re: Is AAA always this much of a trainwreck?

Postby Hanley! » Sep 01, '18, 5:24 pm

That's the impression I've always gotten of it alright. It's a glorious car crash of a promotion. Triplemania always goes hilariously off the rails, as if they're just not built for that scale of show. I don't watch a lot of Lucha, but CMLL is supposed to be the superior of the Mexican promotions. But then that's not always what you want. Sometimes a train wreck is more fun.

People give Matt Striker a lot of grief for being a bad commentator, but at least he was trying here. Fucking hell, Vampiro didn't make things easy for him.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topics: 163

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 01, '18, 9:58 pm

It seems like TripleMania has something ridiculous happen every year. This year it was Vampiro, I didn't see the show but I heard the actual in ring stuff was pretty good this year.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby KaiserGlider » Sep 02, '18, 9:30 pm

The ref vs ref spot seemed really fun at least.

The Vamipro segment was total balls though, would have been epic to see a segment like than on WWE TV. "WHERE'S THE FUCKING MUSIC?" :lol

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 453

Return to General Wrestling Discussion