It is currently: Feb 17, '19, 8:58 pm

When Worlds Collide Tournament (Spoilers)

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

When Worlds Collide Tournament (Spoilers)

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 05, '19, 1:00 pm

I thought that it was a solid show but was bothered by the fact that they only aired portions of the bracket. This shit is on a streaming service, why not let us see the whole thing?

Also, who do you think Velveteen Dream is going to challenge? Ciampa, Dunne or Murphy? My guess is Ciampa in a losing effort, and then Dream debuts on the main roster shortly after.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 156

Re: When Worlds Collide Tournament (Spoilers)

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 08, '19, 11:26 am

He's challenging for Gargano's North American Championship. I wasn't aware that his title was one of the ones up for grabs. Should be a great match.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Hanley! » Feb 08, '19, 5:03 pm

WWE have too much content these days, and this just didn't seem to mean enough for it to be worth seeking out. The fact that I don't have the Network doesn't help. Were there any matches worth going out of your way for?

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 163

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 08, '19, 5:45 pm

Hanley! wrote:WWE have too much content these days, and this just didn't seem to mean enough for it to be worth seeking out. The fact that I don't have the Network doesn't help. Were there any matches worth going out of your way for?

The whole show is a little under 2 hours, and every match it worth watching. Very entertaining and talent filled battle royal to open up the show.The problem being is they don't air the whole tournament, so a lot of the storytelling is lost in the presentation.

Still worth watching, but it's confusing. I had to rewind a few times to hear the commentary explain what round in the bracket that I was watching. For instance, I thought that I was watching a quarter final match, but they just skipped one and jumped to the semi finals, never even airing the other match(es). Adam Cole vs Keith Lee got skipped, among others.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Return to WWE