It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 1:48 pm

Question about john cena

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

Question about john cena

Postby Everlong » Apr 07, '19, 8:39 pm

Is Cena no longer a wrestler? Why did he not have an angle heading into Wrestlemania?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Question about john cena

Postby The Legend » Apr 08, '19, 7:44 am

He's basically a part-timer at this point. Hasn't been around lately.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby prophet » Apr 08, '19, 8:02 am

His appearance was awesome though. Popped me.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Messiah » Apr 08, '19, 10:18 am

It sucks that Cena kind of left as soon as people started loving him. Like Cena is one of those guys who I get excited for as soon as his music hits. Maybe it is because I know his appearances are rare nowadays, but he's so much fun. I loved his appearance last night and it sucks he didn't have a program because he's always done an excellent job, even when he was stale as hell, giving his matches a big feel to it which WrestleMania could have used last night. His US Championship Open Challenge really changed everyone's perspective of him and he's done a GREAT job putting other wrestlers over since then.

Side note, I like his performances in movies more than The Rock. Cena is funny as hell. Ya'll should watch the movie "Blockers" if you haven't. Cena's just has that corny humor to him, you can't help but laugh.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby Hanley! » Apr 08, '19, 12:38 pm

I think he's basically done except for cameos on massive money shows. He seems to be more part-time now even than Undertaker was for the last several years. Maybe he'll come back for another short run at some point, but he hasn't shown any signs of it lately.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Apr 09, '19, 5:05 am

A part-timer eh? I'm sure he never made that phrase as part of a beef directed at his Hollywood opponent in a highly prominent story line years ago :lol

But inevitable really, he's surprised me with the reviews I've heard about his films and performances (I was judging him from the WWE Films he probably had to do) and dedicated as well, I mean growing his hair full-length from his buzzcut is something else..

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby The Legend » Apr 09, '19, 7:46 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:A part-timer eh? I'm sure he never made that phrase as part of a beef directed at his Hollywood opponent in a highly prominent story line years ago :lol

Rock wrestled for seven years and left wrestling at 30 years old in the prime of his career to become a Hollywood actor. Cena wrestled for 17 years and has basically left wrestling at 40 years old after he's done basically everything there is to do and beat the crap out of his body, but yeah they're the same thing.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Return to WWE