It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 5:33 am

I want Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania

Talk about what's going on in the WWE in this forum!

Moderator: Str8Shooter

I want Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania

Postby prophet » Feb 18, '19, 12:30 pm

“I’ll take ‘things I never thought I’d ever say’ for 200 please, Alex”

Seriously. That’s the match. Bryan vs Kofi for the WWE Title - Kofi is on the verge of being a made man after the week he’s just had and deserves the opportunity; the people are behind him. Plus with Bryan being a heel I can’t think of a better option for him - I don’t want to see him wrestle AJ again nor am I fussed about Joe, Orton, Hardy etc... it should be Kofi.

Bring Harper in as the latest Vegan Militant and have him, Bryan and Rowan face The New Day at the next PPV then have Kofi beat Bryan to win the title at ‘Mania. Anyone with me or am I just high on the power of positivity after last night?

For real though it’s gonna be Cena isn’t it?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: I want Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston at WrestleMania

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 18, '19, 12:46 pm

I was thinking the same. As much as I'd love for Bryan to have a massive reign, this would be a joy. Bryan can always win it back ad get more heel heat than ever.

Bryan vs Cena would be epic and the inverse of their SummerSlam match in a way, but Cena winning would be terrible.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby The Legend » Feb 18, '19, 1:39 pm

I want to argue with you. Actually, I really want to argue with you, but I just can't. The Smackdown roster is in shambles right now and it's impossible to get excited about almost any of the faces. Cena coming back to break Flair's title record at Mania seems to be the most likely, but I really hate the idea and would really hate to see people rooting for Bryan's character at this point.

Kofi would be a good shout, but I have one guy that I think could be even better. Sami Zayn returns from injury and challenges Bryan to a world championship match. They'd tear the house down.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Feb 18, '19, 2:07 pm

I hate the New Day though.

It sounds refreshing the way he's been given a chance this past week, and has played the underdog babyface finally rising to the occasion and all that. I want to like the idea of him vs Bryan for the title at Wrestlemania. I actually do basically like the idea. And then I remember that he's part of one of the most irritating acts in wrestling history. I don't want a dumb child who throws pancakes into the crowd anywhere near the WWE championship. Just no. If he severs that tie, or if the faction finally grows up a bit then I'd get on board.

I feel really bad for Mustafa Ali as it seems like this was supposed to be his spot before he was injured, and I would have had far less reservations about that.

Agree with John though, it seems that the men's division on Smackdown has been severely mishandled, which is a shame considering how stacked the roster is compared to Raw. I'd love to see Zayn in the mix too, but he'd need to return really soon for that to be a viable option, and even if he came back next week it would still be pretty premature to give him a title match at Mania.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Feb 18, '19, 3:12 pm

The only thing I’d say in rebuttal to that Steve is to check out the post-match interviews on WWE’s YouTube channel with The New Day from both last night’s PPV and Smackdown last week. That’s the type of thing that you’re looking for from them and it’s part of why I like this so much.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Ali » Feb 18, '19, 3:28 pm

I just hope they stick to the idea of The New Day being in full support of Kofi. Don't break them up, no stupid jealousy heel turns, just keep it genuine.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby VaderBomb » Feb 19, '19, 1:26 pm

I think that it will be Bryan vs Kofi at Fastlane and Bryan vs Cena at WM.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 20, '19, 6:33 am

Hanley! wrote:I hate the New Day though.

It sounds refreshing the way he's been given a chance this past week, and has played the underdog babyface finally rising to the occasion and all that. I want to like the idea of him vs Bryan for the title at Wrestlemania. I actually do basically like the idea. And then I remember that he's part of one of the most irritating acts in wrestling history. I don't want a dumb child who throws pancakes into the crowd anywhere near the WWE championship. Just no. If he severs that tie, or if the faction finally grows up a bit then I'd get on board.

I feel really bad for Mustafa Ali as it seems like this was supposed to be his spot before he was injured, and I would have had far less reservations about that.

Agree with John though, it seems that the men's division on Smackdown has been severely mishandled, which is a shame considering how stacked the roster is compared to Raw. I'd love to see Zayn in the mix too, but he'd need to return really soon for that to be a viable option, and even if he came back next week it would still be pretty premature to give him a title match at Mania.

I've heard about this guy briefly, but not sure on his background, how is he being written on screen? Is he good in-ring and on the mic? Hopefully, and it doesn't seem to be, Mohammed Hassan II

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby The Legend » Feb 20, '19, 9:12 am

AkydefGoldberg wrote:
Hanley! wrote:I hate the New Day though.

I've heard about this guy briefly, but not sure on his background, how is he being written on screen? Is he good in-ring and on the mic? Hopefully, and it doesn't seem to be, Mohammed Hassan II

It's nothing like Mohammed Hassan and he's a full blown face. He's really exciting in the ring, his ring getup is a little weird as he looks like some futuristic Power Ranger/Bane combination, but he's good so far. On the mic he's nothing special, really nothing special. He doesn't get a lot of mic time, but he's on par with most cruiserweights in the history of WWE on the mic.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Ali » Feb 20, '19, 6:25 pm

Mustafa Ali has a groundbreaking gimmick of being a relatively normal person who happens to be a Muslim, which is only evident through the fact that "Mustafa" and "Ali" are common Islamic names as he does not mention his faith much at all.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Return to WWE