It is currently: May 22, '24, 6:42 pm

Who has the better cleavage, Kanye or Kim?

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Re: Who has the better cleavage, Kanye or Kim?

Postby Viazon » Sep 26, '14, 3:39 pm

Have a couple of points to make.

1. You can do nice things for humanity and still be an asshole. Bono has done plenty of charitable things but still comes across as a douchebag.

2. I'm never going to live this Tesco meat counter thing down, am I?

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 3:42 pm

By the way, this picture helps support the theory I've had about men letting themselves go once they get married. Those moobs are a problem :lol

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 155

Postby prophet » Sep 26, '14, 3:45 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:By the way, this picture helps support the theory I've had about men letting themselves go once they get married. Those moobs are a problem :lol

Shots fired! @Everlong @Hanley!

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chewy » Sep 26, '14, 4:43 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:To make your argument, you're trying to say that the media isn't still targeting Mel Freaking Gibson? :lol

I'm out, man. You can't think logically when it comes to this, and conversing with you on the subject is a bit like a smiley I saw recently, so I'm going to bow out and let you take this one.

I'm seriously concerned for you if you don't think cultural appropriation has a strong presence in the entertainment industry and if you don't see how racist some of the shit the media or what people say about some famous black entertainers.

I get it, it's okay to dislike someone but it's different when you constantly report negativity and you're trying to mentally destroy the man. (i.e.; Michael Jackson)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk&sns=em

By the way Michael Jackson wasn't targeted because he was black, it's because he was a pedophile.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 4:47 pm

Chewy wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:To make your argument, you're trying to say that the media isn't still targeting Mel Freaking Gibson? :lol

I'm out, man. You can't think logically when it comes to this, and conversing with you on the subject is a bit like a smiley I saw recently, so I'm going to bow out and let you take this one.

I'm seriously concerned for you if you don't think cultural appropriation has a strong presence in the entertainment industry and if you don't see how racist some of the shit the media or what people say about some famous black entertainers.

I get it, it's okay to dislike someone but it's different when you constantly report negativity and you're trying to mentally destroy the man. (i.e.; Michael Jackson)

By the way Michael Jackson wasn't targeted because he was black, it's because he was a pedophile.

How's your tinfoil hat fitting?

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Viazon » Sep 26, '14, 4:49 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:

I think the appropriate thing for Chewy to have said was that Michael Jackson was allegedly a pedophile. However, the point remains the same. That is the reason he was targeted.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Chewy » Sep 26, '14, 4:56 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:

Pretty good, but if I need one you'd be the one I'd be asking.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Enygma » Sep 26, '14, 4:57 pm

Not this whole "Kanye West is a prick" argument again. We've ridden it to the ground. Majority of us think he's a prick. Move on.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Chewy » Sep 26, '14, 4:57 pm

Viazon wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Chewy wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:

I think the appropriate thing for Chewy to have said was that Michael Jackson was allegedly a pedophile. However, the point remains the same. That is the reason he was targeted.

There's no allegedly about it.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 26, '14, 4:58 pm

I did find it weird that Michael Jackson was a pariah and a punchline of jokes for the last decade or more of his life, nobody wanted anything to do with the guy and everyone thought he was a weirdo and maybe a pedophile. Then he dies and right away everyone was talking about what a Legend he was and how he was one of the greatest ever.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Chewy » Sep 26, '14, 4:59 pm

Enygma wrote:Not this whole "Kanye West is a prick" argument again. We've ridden it to the ground. Majority of us think he's a prick. Move on.

No, now it's Michael Jackson isn't a pedophile.

I can't wait for the next iteration of "overall, the Marquis de Sade gave a lot to his community."

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Chewy » Sep 26, '14, 5:00 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:I did find it weird that Michael Jackson was a pariah and a punchline of jokes for the last decade or more of his life, nobody wanted anything to do with the guy and everyone thought he was a weirdo and maybe a pedophile. Then he dies and right away everyone was talking about what a Legend he was and how he was one of the greatest ever.

Everyone is a good person once they die and they're famous. Look at Amy Winehouse and Peaches Geldof.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 5:04 pm

Chewy wrote:
Enygma wrote:Not this whole "Kanye West is a prick" argument again. We've ridden it to the ground. Majority of us think he's a prick. Move on.

I can't wait for the next iteration of "overall, the Marquis de Sade gave a lot to his community."

Awh man, you should've testified in court in 2005. You sure seem to have some pretty convincing evidence at your disposal that the rest of the world didn't have at that time.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Chewy » Sep 27, '14, 12:14 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Awh man, you should've testified in court in 2005. You sure seem to have some pretty convincing evidence at your disposal that the rest of the world didn't have at that time.[/
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Chewy wrote:

Awh man, you should've testified in court in 2005. You sure seem to have some pretty convincing evidence at your disposal that the rest of the world didn't have at that time.

Yep, relevance, admissibility and willingness to testify be damned.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Previous

Return to Music