It is currently: May 14, '24, 1:23 pm

Who has the better cleavage, Kanye or Kim?

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Re: Who has the better cleavage, Kanye or Kim?

Postby HFX » Sep 26, '14, 1:52 pm

Why the fuck do you care we think your god is an asshole? Not everyone is going to like everyone and Kanye does come off as a grade A douche. You're not Kanye nor are you related to him so why do you rush unrelentingly to his constant defense? He's not going to run out of the shadows and hug you for having his back against the masses. Just let it goooooooo!!!!

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 26, '14, 1:58 pm

Nice to see this thread hasn't been derailed into another pro vs. anti Kanye.

But on topic, agree with Hanley - Kardishian is ugly. Sure she's had butt implants done.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 1:59 pm

HFX wrote:Why the fuck do you care we think your god is an asshole? Not everyone is going to like everyone and Kanye does come off as a grade A douche. You're not Kanye nor are you related to him so why do you rush unrelentingly to his constant defense? He's not going to run out of the shadows and hug you for having his back against the masses. Just let it goooooooo!!!!

Why? Because his music saved my life and a lot of stuff I've learned from him has helped me greatly in my life (from fashion, music production, self confidence, etc).

Also considering the fact that I plan on working in the same industry as him gives me someone to look up to. I'm not the only guy in the world defending him :lol , there's a subreddit called hip hopheads with 200,000 people that feel similarly about him. There's a message board that constantly has 7000 users online that share similar feelings as well.

I just get sick of the media brainwashing people into horse shit and reporting completely false stuff just to make him look bad and I hate how they use him to project some of their racist views as well. (i.e.; calling Kanye West a "thug" when his never been in jail, never touched a gun, his mother was an English professor, highly successful, etc.)

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 2:00 pm

by the way, Kim Kardashian's been aging pretty bad these last couple years.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby UTK » Sep 26, '14, 2:01 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:edit; I don't think there's any person in the music industry that's worked or met Kanye and said something bad about him.

I imagine Taylor Swift had a few choice words for him a few years ago.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Hanley! » Sep 26, '14, 2:08 pm

UTK wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:edit; I don't think there's any person in the music industry that's worked or met Kanye and said something bad about him.

Michael Myers probably won't be going on television with him again any time soon either. :P

There's a reason the media picks on Kanye so much. It's not because he's black or any other conspiracy theories you can come up with. It's because he's an easy target. The guy is a walking highlight reel of douchey quotes and douchey actions. Why wouldn't they follow him around, hoping to make an easy buck?

Your opinions on this matter are pretty extreme though, as witnessed by our previous - locked for exactly this reason - thread on Kanye's attitude. So I think we should try and dial things back a bit.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 2:19 pm

Hanley! wrote:
UTK wrote:

Michael Myers probably won't be going on television with him again any time soon either. :P

There's a reason the media picks on Kanye so much. It's not because he's black or any other conspiracy theories you can come up with. It's because he's an easy target. The guy is a walking highlight reel of douchey quotes and douchey actions. Why wouldn't they follow him around, hoping to make an easy buck?

Your opinions on this matter are pretty extreme though, as witnessed by our previous - locked for exactly this reason - thread on Kanye's attitude. So I think we should try and dial things back a bit.

This is where you lose credibility. Like I stated before publications call Kanye West a thug (which is the accepted way of calling someone the n word today; http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24417234) when he has created jobs in Chicago, created scholarship opportunities, broke barriers down for black people in the music & fashion industry, is highly successful, never touched a gun, etc. How is he a thug exactly?

Also the media reporting the story of Kanye scoring 100 points on a wheelchair team is completely untrue but they pushed it on social media like it was true: http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/17/kany ... ball-team/

But no one wants to report about what his done for Chicago: http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/76822

No one wants to report on stories like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/551657/kany ... at-concert

That's the problem. I'm really concerned for you if you think the media has no racial agenda behind Kanye because there's topics on /r/lewronggeneration, r/hiphopheads that disproves that. Either that or people are uncomfortable with themselves and they project their problems onto Kanye West to make themselves feel better.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Hanley! » Sep 26, '14, 2:35 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:This is where you lose credibility. Like I stated before publications call Kanye West a thug (which is the accepted way of calling someone the n word today; http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24417234) when he has created jobs in Chicago, created scholarship opportunities, broke barriers down for black people in the music & fashion industry, is highly successful, never touched a gun, etc. How is he a thug exactly?

Also the media reporting the story of Kanye scoring 100 points on a wheelchair team is completely untrue but they pushed it on social media like it was true: http://dailycurrant.com/2014/09/17/kany ... ball-team/

But no one wants to report about what his done for Chicago: http://www.nme.com/news/kanye-west/76822

No one wants to report on stories like this: http://www.eonline.com/news/551657/kany ... at-concert

That's the problem. I'm really concerned for you if you think the media has no racial agenda behind Kanye because there's topics on /r/lewronggeneration, r/hiphopheads that disproves that. Either that or people are uncomfortable with themselves and they project their problems onto Kanye West to make themselves feel better.

Oh, come on :banghead Look, I'm not saying that there are no media outlets that colour their reports of Kanye with some racial bias :banghead We're very far from being completely rid of that kind of prejudice :banghead But there's still a reason that this negativity is focused on Kanye and not EVERY BLACK CELEBRITY :banghead

It's because he does a lot of stupid shit :banghead He makes a lot of arrogant or mean-spirited comments :banghead And he generally acts like kind of a douche :banghead I'm sure he's done good things too :banghead And I understand that racism is still a thing that exists :banghead

But ...

He is a douche. Say it with me. Let it set you free.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby PorkChop » Sep 26, '14, 2:38 pm

On a lighter note, Kanye's haircut looks like those weird floor panels in the Team Rocket hideout:

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Everlong » Sep 26, '14, 2:49 pm

Reading this in the car on my phone while buddy is driving us to get ice cream and I'm laughing my ass off

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Str8Shooter » Sep 26, '14, 2:56 pm

These threads are always fun.

Also, there's no way @PorkChop made this thread without knowing it would turn into a huge Kanye argument. :P

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby Kirbi » Sep 26, '14, 2:57 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:These threads are always fun.

Also, there's no way @PorkChop made this thread without knowing it would turn into a huge Kanye argument. :P

A kanyargument.

Coined it, bitches. :cheers2

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 11

Postby Messiah » Sep 26, '14, 3:00 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT:

:P

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 3:01 pm

Hanley! wrote:Oh, come on :banghead Look, I'm not saying that there are no media outlets that colour their reports of Kanye with some racial bias :banghead We're very far from being completely rid of that kind of prejudice :banghead But there's still a reason that this negativity is focused on Kanye and not EVERY BLACK CELEBRITY :bang head

That's the problem, the negativity isn't just focused on Kanye. It was focused on JAY Z, Lil Wayne, Tupac, Muhammad Ali, etc. The thing is Kanye's the most relevant guy out of everyone of them but its something that's personally bothered me. Hell musicians like Katy Perry basically performed at the Grammys with "yellow face" and there wasn't any outrage to it. We're talking about one of the biggest popstars doing something extremely racist to Asian people on the biggest stage of music and she gets painted like this angel.

Kendrick Lamar dropped the most critically acclaimed project in hip hop and he got beat out by Macklemore in FOUR different award categories. I'm not saying Macklemore is a racist or anything but it's clear that the music industry/media wants to take white artist and put them as the face for Hip Hop because it's more "marketable". Look at Iggy Azela, Macklemore, Eminem (he even wrote a song addressing this issue).

Like I said Kanye gets the blame for it now because he is the most relevant black musician today because his about to release a new album, release his new shoes for Adidas, and he has been touring.

It's because he does a lot of stupid shit :banghead He makes a lot of arrogant or mean-spirited comments :banghead And he generally acts like kind of a douche :banghead I'm sure he's done good things too :banghead And I understand that racism is still a thing that exists :bang head

He's a black man in America who speaks on social justice. The whole Taylor Swift thing was a perfect opportunity for the media to paint him as a degenerate because they're able to use this image of him to make money. Let's be honest, when a white celebrity gets drunk and does one regrettable thing, the media doesn't continue to slander them with that strawman several years later. For example: Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson, Robert Downey Jr, etc. The list really is incredible.

By the way, I'm not saying people who dislike Kanye West is a racist but when someone continues to slander him (or any black artist in this matter) relentlessly and calls him a thug, while they support Katy Perry's performance at the Grammys or write about how Miley Cyrus invented twerking, then it is racist.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Kirbi » Sep 26, '14, 3:10 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:By the way, I'm not saying people who dislike Kanye West is a racist but when someone continues to slander him (or any black artist in this matter) relentlessly and calls him a thug, while they support Katy Perry's performance at the Grammys or write about how Miley Cyrus invented twerking, then it is racist.

Has anyone here done that? No? I call irrelevance! :D

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby Hanley! » Sep 26, '14, 3:13 pm

To make your argument, you're trying to say that the media isn't still targeting Mel Freaking Gibson? :lol

I'm out, man. You can't think logically when it comes to this, and conversing with you on the subject is a bit like a smiley I saw recently, so I'm going to bow out and let you take this one.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Postby PorkChop » Sep 26, '14, 3:18 pm

Kirbi wrote:
DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:By the way, I'm not saying people who dislike Kanye West is a racist but when someone continues to slander him (or any black artist in this matter) relentlessly and calls him a thug, while they support Katy Perry's performance at the Grammys or write about how Miley Cyrus invented twerking, then it is racist.

Technically speaking, all the posts in this thread are irrelevant. Not one person here has actually discussed their respective cleavages.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 1430

Postby Kirbi » Sep 26, '14, 3:24 pm

PorkChop wrote:
Kirbi wrote:

Technically speaking, all the posts in this thread are irrelevant. Not one person here has actually discussed their respective cleavages.

Impossible to compare. I don't consider what West has to be cleavage - you need lift for that. I might concede to decolletage, however.

But seriously, are you not more interested in comparing their exposed knees? or knee-vage, if you will. In this comparison, West's look a little bland and uninspiring, but Kardashian's look alarmingly pointy. Is not this the hallmark of every great* love triangle?

* Apologies for misuse of the word "great".

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Sep 26, '14, 3:33 pm

Hanley! wrote:To make your argument, you're trying to say that the media isn't still targeting Mel Freaking Gibson? :lol

I'm out, man. You can't think logically when it comes to this, and conversing with you on the subject is a bit like a smiley I saw recently, so I'm going to bow out and let you take this one.

I'm seriously concerned for you if you don't think cultural appropriation has a strong presence in the entertainment industry and if you don't see how racist some of the shit the media or what people say about some famous black entertainers.

I get it, it's okay to dislike someone but it's different when you constantly report negativity and you're trying to mentally destroy the man. (i.e.; Michael Jackson)

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Kirbi » Sep 26, '14, 3:35 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
Hanley! wrote:To make your argument, you're trying to say that the media isn't still targeting Mel Freaking Gibson? :lol

I'm seriously concerned for you if you don't think cultural appropriation has a strong presence in the entertainment industry and if you don't see how racist some of the shit the media or what people say about some famous black entertainers.

I get it, it's okay to dislike someone but it's different when you constantly report negativity and you're trying to mentally destroy the man. (i.e.; Michael Jackson)

Success!

End of argument! Fucking christ, let it end!

Kirbi None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

PreviousNext

Return to Music