It is currently: May 14, '24, 5:48 am

Tupac Shakur: Hip Hop Immortal

Talk about your favorite music, bands, artists, music videos and more!

Tupac Shakur: Hip Hop Immortal

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Sep 12, '14, 6:29 pm

A recent programme on BBC Radio 4 on Tupac Shakur by Al Letson > http://t.co/OpgQ8DD9Yi

US folks might not be able to listen to it but just a brief, 30 minute overview of his life but liked how it touched upon his acting beginnings at the Baltimore Arts and his teacher describing how good he was and IMO, his performance in Juice was frighteningly good. He might have wound down his music career to focus on acting had he not been killed as he'd done a ton load of music. Songs are still coming out today!

Also, he's had a theatre at the Baltimore Arts named after him, college courses about him. I don't know if other deceased rappers have had that sort of effect after their passing.

Favourite Tupac track: Changes. First song I listened to and always one I can listen to regularly.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to Music