It is currently: May 02, '24, 12:47 pm

Better Call Saul (Season 2)

Talk about movies and television in here!

Better Call Saul (Season 2)

Postby Messiah » Feb 18, '16, 11:11 pm

Anyone catch the season premier?

I just watched the first episode on AMC.com. For anyone who doesn't have AMC or misses the show when it comes on, every episode is put on AMC's website the next day and is up there for I believe 30 days, no registration required.

It was a great episode, I thought. I love this show so much and it has exceeded the expectations I had for it. Initially I felt they were going too far making a show about Saul Goodman but this is an amazing show even without the Breaking Bad bias. It feels like its own show, although obviously watching Breaking Bad makes you appreciate some things more (ie. the Tequila scene in the first episode of Season 2).

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Better Call Saul (Season 2)

Postby Everlong » Feb 19, '16, 8:05 am

Yeah the show has far exceeded my expectations as well. I thought the first season was outstanding, and the season premiere the other night was really good as well.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: Better Call Saul (Season 2)

Postby UTK » Feb 19, '16, 3:24 pm

ABQ must be the smallest city in America. Fuckin' Ken :lol

I thought the premiere was great. Really looking forward to the rest of the season

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Movies and TV