It is currently: May 13, '24, 5:03 am

Leprechaun Origins

Talk about movies and television in here!

Leprechaun Origins

Postby EmperorWu » Jul 17, '15, 5:39 pm

Fuck you WWE! :P I've always had a soft spot for these movies and having a WWE wrestler in it made me interested. I'll watch any movie if wrestlers are in it to be honest. Anyway I finally saw it and it sucked ass. They turned it into a monster movie, and a very poor one at that. Literally though, he doesn't talk and is a monster, no shoes or belt buckles, no witty lines, no mind game playing. He's just like a rabid coyote with mange or something. You would never in a million years be able to guess Hornswoggle was in it, so what's the damn point. The plot barely existed and it sucked anyway. I feel like they picked up the cheapest monster movie script they could find and just wrote in the name Leprechaun with a sharpie. :rotf2 Oh man... :lol

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 62

Re: Leprechaun Origins

Postby Hanley! » Jul 17, '15, 7:53 pm

Why would a WWE wrestler being in this make you MORE interested? That's a rookie mistake.

Honestly, all of their movies look so terrible that even if I saw a trailer for one that looked good, I'd be so wary about their involvement that I wouldn't give it a chance. Their movies are all performing terribly too, so it's hard to figure out why they even bother at this point.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Re: Leprechaun Origins

Postby DBSoT » Jul 17, '15, 8:19 pm

The only WWE movie that has ever interested me was when there was a rumor that they were considering a Wyatt Family horror film. That is mostly because I would prefer to see non-WWE writers try to understand the Wyatt character. It was always a character built more for a movie then a live crowd.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 218

Return to Movies and TV