It is currently: May 09, '24, 10:51 pm

Moana

Talk about movies and television in here!

Moana

Postby Everlong » Dec 04, '16, 1:38 pm

Went and saw Moana yesterday with my wife. It's the new Disney musical, with The Rock. It was great! Definitely recommended. Fun story, great music. I may have even liked it better than Frozen honestly, which was also great if not a tad overrated.

Check it out.

Now I just gotta get out and see Arrival.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Moana

Postby Hanley! » Dec 04, '16, 3:01 pm

We're probably going to go see it during the week. I've been looking forward to it. I'm a massive fan of Disney animation and lately it seems like they can't put a step wrong. I like their recent trend of bringing out films just before Christmas too.

We saw Arrival last week. Kirbi loved it, I thought it was just decent. But it is quite an original film, unlike much else. And it's very interesting - you'll talk about it all the way home. So I think it's worth a watch either way.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Return to Movies and TV