It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 5:40 am

Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread

Talk about movies and television in here!

Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread

Postby prophet » Mar 03, '14, 10:54 am

I'm really excited for the new season so let's all talk about how great the show is and how badass the new season should be. Be warned - this thread will contain spoilers from the prior three seasons so read at your own peril however be sure to use spoiler tags if you're referencing things from the books that haven't happened on air yet. I've already posted the trailers but I'll put them in here again for the sake of it.

Anyone have any ideas as to how this season is going to go? Again, click at your own peril.

Spoiler:
I think that the Purple Wedding will happen mid-season which is going to be a fucking badass episode and the season will end with Tywin's death. Jaime's story was among my highlights of last season and the dynamic between him and Cersei changes a lot now which should be really fun to watch.

Last time now, spoilers :lol

Spoiler:
"As the door closes, something is about to happen" - Michelle Fairley is in that video which can only mean one thing - Lady Stoneheart right? That might be another way to end the season

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread

Postby SlightlyJames » Mar 03, '14, 11:09 am

Second half of ASOS is fucking nuts with all the stuff that happens, so Season 4 is going to be fantastic.

Spoiler:
Really, this season is going to be stacked as hell. The Purple Wedding, Oberyn vs The Mountain, the Battle at the Wall, Only Cat, Jorah being Banished, Tyrion killing Tywin, Lady Stoneheart to top it all off. Am I missing anything? I think Jon being elected as Lord Commander might be pushed to next season.

IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUCKING GOOD.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Everlong » Mar 03, '14, 11:12 am

In regards to some of the major events of this season:

Spoiler:
Purple Wedding is pretty much confirmed to be episode 2. Martin wrote the script for that episode, which means it's going to be huge. Plus, it needs to happen relatively early to accommodate everything else that'll happen.

I'd be shocked if the season ends with anything other than the reveal of Lady Stoneheart.

I think Jon's election as Lord Commander will happen at the end of the season also, just because it's a nice way to cap off this story arc and generate some excitement for next season.

Can't wait for Stannis the Mannis to get to the wall :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby prophet » Mar 03, '14, 11:14 am

SlightlyJames wrote:Second half of ASOS is fucking nuts with all the stuff that happens, so Season 4 is going to be fantastic.

Spoiler:
Really, this season is going to be stacked as hell. The Purple Wedding, Oberyn vs The Mountain, the Battle at the Wall, Only Cat, Jorah being Banished, Tyrion killing Tywin, Lady Stoneheart to top it all off. Am I missing anything? I think Jon being elected as Lord Commander might be pushed to next season.

IT'S GOING TO BE SO FUCKING GOOD.

Spoiler:
Jorah being banished is going to be heart-breaking. Iain Glen has played that role so perfectly and it's going to crush me to see that scene.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby prophet » Mar 10, '14, 11:30 am

:tim :tim :tim :tim :tim

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Return to Movies and TV