It is currently: May 13, '24, 2:43 pm

So LeBron is GOD.

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

So LeBron is GOD.

Postby Philip Rivers » Jun 27, '16, 7:59 pm

I had a vision, the vision was that THE KING would 3-peat and defeat the Spurs, unfortunately, the road twisted and turned, the vision was blurry and I was in a dark place, food didn't taste as good, sex felt like I was humping a rock, money seemed like Monopoly, life was rough riding the coattail of LeGod.

It was all a plan from The Great Architect, seemingly to send LeGM back to Cleveland for him to fulfill his legacy, which he was not able to accomplish the first entire part of his career. Golden State, the foe broke down The King in his first year, everyone poked fun at him...discredited his royalness.

But what we HAVE WITNESSED, WHAT WE HAVE SEEN WITH OUR OWN EYES, to be the greatest player ever in the modern era, to lead the team of destiny from a 3-1 deficit against the greatest regular season team of all-time, we are not worthy of what we have seen, we are not worthy of what LeGod has given us.

Now THE LAND WILL RETURN TO THE FINALS AGAIN NEXT YEAR TO DEFEND THE TITLE, WHERE THEY WILL RUN INTO THE SPURS ONCE MORE AND LEGOD SHALL STRIKE THEM DOWN FOR THE SWEEP he received in his younger years, and revenge for the mockery that sent him back to The Land....you heard it here first. mark my words. :moocow :moocow :moocow :moocow :moocow :moocow :moocow :moocow

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 100

Re: So LeBron is GOD.

Postby Everlong » Jun 27, '16, 8:15 pm

YOU'RE BACK! We missed you this football season!

And if LeGOAT delivers 2 straight titles to Cleveland, he'll probably just ascend straight to heaven.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby ChrisCrossed » Jun 27, '16, 8:22 pm

LeGoat may have just had the greatest finals ever by an NBA player. And that's no exaggeration.

Led BOTH teams in points, assists, rebounds, steal and blocks. Not even his Airness did that. He came back against the 73-9 defending champs which boasted the back to back MVP, and two other all stars. He had a triple double in game 7 following back to back 40 point double doubles. And he brought a title to frickin Cleveland. Joakim Noah is now eating shit.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 9

Postby Philip Rivers » Jun 27, '16, 8:27 pm

Everlong wrote:YOU'RE BACK! We missed you this football season!

And if LeGOAT delivers 2 straight titles to season, he'll probably just ascend straight to heaven.

Indeed, I don't even think he has to win another at this point, that could have been the statement his legacy, I don't think he's done at all but man, in my entirety of being an advocate of the NBA, I've seen a lot of historcial and amazing performances, that one eats the cake honestly. I still can't get over it, not to mention Kyrie too Stephs lunchbox and shat in it. :lol

Also, I'll be here for this upcoming season! I'm excited, this is always the worst time for me in-between sports though.

ChrisCrossed wrote:LeGoat may have just had the greatest finals ever by an NBA player. And that's no exaggeration.

Led BOTH teams in points, assists, rebounds, steal and blocks. Not even his Airness did that. He came back against the 73-9 defending champs which boasted the back to back MVP, and two other all stars. He had a triple double in game 7 following back to back 40 point double doubles. And he brought a title to frickin Cleveland. Joakim Noah is now eating shit.

We are witness to LeGod!!! So fortunate to see LeGodKingGM.

Hahah 'who wants to celebrate in Cleveland' Draymond is eating a lot of shit too, him and Klay. Klay looks like his soul was taken, ole' depressed ass. :deadhorse

Philip Rivers Male
B+ Player
B+ Player

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 100

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 27, '16, 8:30 pm

Hurry up with his damn croissants.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Return to General Sports Discussion