It is currently: May 03, '24, 3:55 pm

OSU Loses!

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

OSU Loses!

Postby Everlong » Dec 07, '13, 11:10 pm

I think I can speak for 95% of the country when I say THANK YOU MICHIGAN STATE, now we won't be subjected to another national championship blowout. FSU vs. Auburn should be a great game and it's two deserving teams. The Big Ten doesn't deserve to send ANYONE to the National Championship, and Ohio State has already embarrassed the conference in that game enough times.

Looking forward to a National Title without Alabama!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: OSU Loses!

Postby HFX » Dec 07, '13, 11:59 pm

Auburn vs FSU should be a great game. I kinda wished we'd have a NC without the SEC but I hate OSU about as much as the SEC so whatever. Michigan State vs Stanford is the game that I'm really interested in. MSU has a really good defense and Stanford is pretty solid top to bottom. The Rose Bowl and BCSNC are definitely the two best games this year.

I also hope the Sugar Bowl can somehow grab both Alabama and OSU just so we can watch an ass whooping like Bama/ND was. Even though it will probably be OSU vs Clemson in the Orange Bowl and Alabama stomping UCF in the Sugar Bowl. Baylor will most likely get Oregon in the Fiesta Bowl which should be an ass whooping given how Oregon gave up the season after they lost the shot at the BCSNC. Then again The Sugar Bowl may try to pair Oregon against Alabama leaving UCF to travel to Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby The Legend » Dec 08, '13, 6:50 am

You realize Ohio State has probably the biggest fan base and the best travelling fan base right? No way you speak for 95% of Americans. And yeah, it will probably still be a blowout with Auburn in the game they are too run dependent and Florida State's defense will shut that down.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby JDD » Dec 08, '13, 7:18 am

Finally! Fuck Ohio State. Too bad it couldnt come at the hands of the Wolverines last week though. Auburn vs FSU should be great.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 08, '13, 8:34 am

I am glad OSU lost, I don't like them never have and never will. But they should get credit for being a great team. Keep in mind they were 24-0 going into this game under coach Urban Meyer. That's nothing to shake a stick at.

As for the BCS Championship game... I still have to give it to FSU. They are just to damn good. I mean they've scored at least 40 points in every game but one (a 37-7 victory over Florida). They have out scored their opponents 689-139. They average 53 points a game while only surrendering 10.7 on average.

Auburn may be the darling right now and good on them. It is exciting to see fresh blood up at the top and that play last week will go down in football history with Cal-Stanford, "The Catch", and "The Game" That being said. They have won 12 of 13 games with their only loss being to LSU which is nothing to be ashamed of. That said they have out scored their opponents 522-312 but average only 40 points a game. Their best game was a 62-3 win over Western Carolina a 2 win team who has faced pretty much nobody of note (save for VT)

I am excited for the game, but I still think FSU can easily blow Auburn out of the water. I also have to agree that the Rose Bowl with MSU Stanford should be great.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Messiah » Dec 08, '13, 9:28 am

Everlong wrote: now we won't be subjected to another national championship blowout.

Oh no, we will.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Return to General Sports Discussion