It is currently: May 02, '24, 7:19 pm

Steph Curry is having the greatest sports season I have ever witnessed

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Steph Curry is having the greatest sports season I have ever witnessed

Postby Messiah » Feb 29, '16, 8:39 am

He's unstoppable.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Steph Curry is having the greatest sports season I have ever witnessed

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 29, '16, 8:47 am

It's absurd. That shot he hit against OKC the other night was maybe the craziest shot ever. It wasn't even like he heaved it in a last ditch effort. He pulled up from 38 feet and deadeyed it right in. Unlimited range.

He now has a Jordan-esque aura about him, where other players are scared of what he'll do.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby SlightlyJames » Feb 29, '16, 8:58 am

Yeah, not a lot of people can cross over from the NBA to the NFL and do so well right away. It's definitely impressive. :lol

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Messiah » Feb 29, '16, 9:00 am

There is nothing you can do.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Feb 29, '16, 9:12 am

I wish I had cable so I could be staying up with what's going on in basketball better, but from everything I'm reading it really sounds like Curry is having a season for the ages. He could very well be the best shooter of all time at thi spoint.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Messiah » Feb 29, '16, 10:19 am

Everlong wrote:I wish I had cable so I could be staying up with what's going on in basketball better, but from everything I'm reading it really sounds like Curry is having a season for the ages. He could very well be the best shooter of all time at thi spoint.

Probably isn't even a question anymore at this point. Curry was considered the best shooter of all-time before this season.

He's like a fake created character in a sports or fighting game. His range is too ridiculous that there is really nothing teams can do at this point, especially when you still have to deal with Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby ChrisCrossed » Feb 29, '16, 6:13 pm

Let's put it this way. His NBA 2K character can't do the things he's doing. A god damn video game isn't capable of breaking the basketball god's laws but this guy is.

ChrisCrossed Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby War Daddy » Feb 29, '16, 10:29 pm

It's fucking insane how he did that. Sank it from the moon man.

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Postby Everlong » Mar 01, '16, 1:50 pm

SlightlyJames wrote:Yeah, not a lot of people can cross over from the NBA to the NFL and do so well right away. It's definitely impressive. :lol

I didn't get this til just now :lol I'll move the thread.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to General Sports Discussion