It is currently: May 02, '24, 5:49 am

Best HS Hall of Fame class of all time?

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Best HS Hall of Fame class of all time?

Postby The Legend » Oct 28, '15, 9:36 am

So I was listening to the radio today and the sports talk show interviewed a guy from a local Cleveland HS that will be inducting their first athletic hall of fame class of all time. Listen to the names on the list for the first class for Villa Angela-St. Joseph HS:

London Fletcher
Bob Golic
Mike Golic
Elvis Grbac
Desmond Howard
Clark Kellogg

That is one really impressive list.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: Best HS Hall of Fame class of all time?

Postby Everlong » Oct 28, '15, 11:18 am

I think my high school produced one NBA player, and that's about it for the major sports :lol

One of the girls I went to high school with though is very likely going to qualify for the Olympics for the marathon. So that's pretty cool.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby The Legend » Oct 28, '15, 11:32 am

Everlong wrote:I think my high school produced one NBA player, and that's about it for the major sports :lol

One of the girls I went to high school with though is very likely going to qualify for the Olympics for the marathon. So that's pretty cool.

The most famous people from my high school are likely either the person that came in 2nd place for that Grease reality show about a decade ago or Stefanie Spielman, the wife of Chris Spielman.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 28, '15, 1:03 pm

I have Tina Fey from my high school

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby War Daddy » Oct 28, '15, 9:42 pm

My high school has all those people that could have made it but...

JOHN CENA

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 122

Return to General Sports Discussion