It is currently: Apr 19, '24, 11:08 am

Jameis MFing Winston

Talk about any sports in here that do not fit our other forum categories.

Moderator: PorkChop

Jameis MFing Winston

Postby Messiah » Jan 06, '14, 11:04 pm

That boy is nasty. I can't believe I doubted his greatness.

The future MONSTAR of the NFL when he comes out in 2015.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Jameis MFing Winston

Postby SKS » Jan 06, '14, 11:47 pm

He was 20/35, wasn't spectacular. Sure, his team won, but I'd credit his defense for hanging tough even down 18. His WRs made big plays also.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 266

Re: Jameis MFing Winston

Postby Messiah » Jan 07, '14, 12:11 am

Yeah, he was shoddy throughout. FSU as a whole did a great job rallying. But even though it was a really down game for him, I still project him to be terrific once he hits the NFL assuming he continues to progress next year at FSU.

In a way, I wonder how much of it had to do with Auburn having a month to prepare. It reminds me of Newton's performance a couple of years ago. Newton was running rampage all over the SEC and college football but looked very average/normal against Oregon. I think it had more to do with Oregon's spectacular preparation than anything although a bunch of passes from Cam that game were off so eh.

Regardless though that game was AMAZING.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Return to General Sports Discussion