It is currently: Apr 27, '24, 5:43 am

Toilet Paper Orientation

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Toilet Paper Orientation

Postby Str8Shooter » May 24, '16, 4:36 pm

Hanley! wrote:Yeah, I agree with Wu here. It's dumb how much people care about completely inconsequential stuff like this. It makes 100% no difference to anyone or anything whatsoever. Who cares?

This is clearly a thread meant in good fun, I don't think anyone here actually cares that much about it.

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby VaderBomb » May 24, '16, 4:37 pm

If we're talking wet wipes, it's all about the wet and dry combo. This is about to get intimate so I apologize if this grosses anybody out.

What I do is I dry wipe first and clean up the major clumps.

Then I fold two wet wipes together and go around the ridge and clean up the rest of the bulk with a nice slick run. My butt hole has a bleeding problem if I over wipe dry and I feel like there's still shit on the surface. This wet run is so helpful.

I finish by wrapping one wet wipe in a small stack of dry with the wet facing inwards which eliminates any leftover itchy poop stain. The fact that it's wrapped in dry eliminates the situation where you overuse the wet wipes which is only a fiscal problem.

All in all I use three wet wipes and at tops a dozen plies of dry. My life has drastically improved since discovering this combo and I recommend it to all.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby VaderBomb » May 24, '16, 4:43 pm

EmperorWu wrote:
The Legend wrote:
Hanley! wrote:Is it though?

Is what though?

It will never matter ever. Is having it under really so inconvenient? Who cares.

Also wipes are a revelation. If I don't have any, like at work, I get some paper towels and wet them with water. My ass has never been so clean.

Also I know I got a little too upset. I'm sick, and had just suffered through a long day at work being the aforementioned sick, and did not get home till 4am. So I may have been a bit grumpy... :P

I'm an over guy, but I still don't give the slightest shit which way people decide to do it. And if I happen to not pay attention and put it under, it stays that way.

Holy shit man! I do the same thing at work with the paper towels. You are getting 10 rep once I get it. I've never felt so close to Wu.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby VaderBomb » May 24, '16, 4:55 pm

Also, I'd like to add that sometimes when I have a few extra dollars, I have no issue going all wet. It almost utopian when I do.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Hanley! » May 24, '16, 4:59 pm

Str8Shooter wrote:This is clearly a thread meant in good fun, I don't think anyone here actually cares that much about it.

Oh I've no problem with the thread. It's all meant in good fun and all that. But you do see people getting worked up about these things. And I can't resist the urge to have a dig at that sort of person. :P

Some of my friends occasionally argue over whether it's pronounced gif or jif. Like raised voices arguing. For long periods of time. On multiple occasions.

It's fine to have a preference about these things. Everyone does. Getting literally angry over them is another story though.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby The Legend » May 24, '16, 5:17 pm

It's obviously not a huge deal, but in a toilet paper emergency, having it how you aren't used to does provide a level of inconvenience.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby KaiserGlider » May 24, '16, 5:44 pm

I had a feeling this would happen. :happy3

KaiserGlider Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author
Topics: 472

Postby VaderBomb » May 24, '16, 6:03 pm

Hanley! wrote:Some of my friends occasionally argue over whether it's pronounced gif or jif. Like raised voices arguing. For long periods of time. On multiple occasions.

I'm going to exaggerate for Wu's sake, if you pronounce it jif you deserve to get brutally murdered in front of your family. Similar to how Locke wanted me dead in that Kanye thread.

Jif is peanut butter, not a bitmap image.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 24, '16, 6:23 pm

My problem with under;
Its not so much an issue at home but in public.

If you need to wipe in public and its under, you do not know how many people have wiped and not had enough so grabed more with a shit covered finger or two. If the paper is under, then there is very limited room between the paper and the wall to keep aforementioned shit covered fingers from touching the wall. The other problem is if its under then it blocks the view of said shit covered wall when reaching for paper. Over is just better all around.

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby VaderBomb » May 24, '16, 6:44 pm

Westcoastvibes wrote:My problem with under;

If you need to wipe in public and its under, you do not know how many people have wiped and not had enough so grabed more with a shit covered finger or two. If the paper is under, then there is very limited room between the paper and the wall to keep aforementioned shit covered fingers from touching the wall. The other problem is if its under then it blocks the view of said shit covered wall when reaching for paper. Over is just better all around.

Who actually has shit on their fingers? :lol

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 24, '16, 6:55 pm

VaderBomb wrote:
Westcoastvibes wrote:My problem with under;

Who actually has shit on their fingers? :lol

I bet you think about it the next time you shit in public. It could happen

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby AkydefGoldberg » May 25, '16, 2:29 pm

VaderBomb wrote:it's all about the wet and dry combo.

Been doing the wet and dry combo (but not wet wipes) for a long time. If you just did it dry, surely you'd rip your arse to shreds! Well, if you had poor quality toilet paper.. and it'd take ages to clean your backside.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Ali » May 25, '16, 3:51 pm

Cottonelle sells a bag of about 168 flushable wet wipes. Wet wipes are absolutely the way to go.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 43

Postby Kein » May 25, '16, 6:30 pm

I prefer over, but I hear in legends, people with cats want it under.

I don't have cats.

Kein Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 15

Postby VaderBomb » May 26, '16, 5:54 pm

I'd love to see an international poll showing which percentage of world peoples have been given full rep on wrestling forums for toilet paper camaraderie. Wu, this may be groundbreaking stuff.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Previous

Return to The Pub