It is currently: May 06, '24, 6:06 pm

We need to Make SquaredCircle Great Again

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

We need to Make SquaredCircle Great Again

Postby Suit&Tie » May 20, '16, 10:41 pm

We don't win anymore. We lose to Reddit. We lose to Facebook. We lose to Twitter. We lose to everybody. It's a disaster. A total disaster. I take a look at what's going on, and I see lots of low energy. Very low energy. We need HIGH ENERGY posts. We need HIGH ENERGY people. Let me tell you - I have a great relationship with the people of SquaredCircle. They're terrific people. Tremendous people. But look - frankly, we have a serious immigration problem and it's hurting us, and it's hurting us badly.

When the UK sends its posters, they're not sending their best. They're bringing spammers. They're bringing trolls. They're rapists... and some, I assume, are good people. And just so you understand - and I hate to tell you, but we need a temporary ban on new members registering on SquaredCircle until we can figure out what is going on. Okay? We gotta figure out what's going on here, folks!

I will build a great firewall - and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me. I will build a big firewall on our border. A big beautiful firewall. Yuuuuuuge! And who's gonna pay for the firewall?

TIM! That's right folks! Believe me, I WILL make Tim pay for the wall. Mark my words. And I know words, I have the best words. Believe me. When I'm president, we're gonna start winning again. I can tell you - we're gonna WIN WIN WIN so much you'll get bored with winning! We're gonna Make SquaredCircle Great Again! I guarantee!

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2

Re: We need to Make SquaredCircle Great Again

Postby Circled Square » May 20, '16, 11:00 pm

Cringe

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Chewy » May 20, '16, 11:53 pm

Fuck.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » May 21, '16, 11:09 am

Suit&Tie wrote:TIM! That's right folks! Believe me, I WILL make Tim pay for the wall.

I already pay for this place :P

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Viazon » May 21, '16, 3:54 pm

Circled Square wrote:Cringe

You can declare cringe all you want. You were the one who posted all of that.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Circled Square » May 21, '16, 3:56 pm

Viazon wrote:

You can declare cringe all you want. You were the one who posted all of that.

>He fell for the suit&tie is Circled square meme

:facepalm

Circled Square Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 209

Postby Hanley! » May 21, '16, 4:32 pm

I dunno, I thought it was kinda cute myself.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Suit&Tie » May 21, '16, 8:28 pm

GET HIM OUTTA HERE! GET HIM OUT!

Can you believe this guy? Rude and disruptive. Totally disruptive. I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell ya. You know what they used to do to guys like that when they were in a place like this? They'd be carried out on a stretcher, folks. They'd be carried out on a stretcher!

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby Enygma » May 22, '16, 2:08 pm

What on Earth is this

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Suit&Tie » May 24, '16, 11:18 pm

If you take a look at the latest polls, me and Crooked Hillary are tied, and I haven't even - and by the way, in some polls I'm actually beating her and beating her awfully bad - and I haven't even started on her yet. Okay? Believe me when I tell you, I haven't even started on her yet. But the media's still saying, it's still saying "but Trump can't beat-" can you believe these guys? Unbelievable. Unbelievable. I mean, look - I'm a great negotiator. I get along with everybody. My life has not been an easy one, let me tell you. My father gave me a small loan of a million dollars to start out-

Do I hear somebody over there? Who is that, is that a downvoter? Oh, it's a downvoter. -10 rep! What a nasty guy. Very low-energy guy. Must be a Bernie supporter. GET HIM OUTTA HERE! OUT OUT OUT!

Don't we have the best security, folks? Great security, I can tell you. Absolutely tremendous security.

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

Topic Author

Postby UTK » Jun 02, '16, 12:00 am

Alright maybe I'm immature but this made me laugh a lot

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby VaderBomb » Jun 02, '16, 1:25 am

I get the joke but seeing his stupid face and logo all over my favorite forum bums me out.

Bernie is beating Trump by double digits nationally. :tim

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Suit&Tie » Jun 03, '16, 11:57 pm

VaderBomb wrote:I get the joke but seeing his stupid face and logo all over my favorite forum bums me out.

Bernie is beating Trump by double digits nationally. :tim

Excuse me! Let me talk.

Quite frankly – first off let me tell you, you’ve treated me very rudely and very unfairly, okay? Look at all these downvotes, nothing but downvotes! It's unbelievable. I've never seen such low energy to tell you the truth. You’re Doofus the Downvoter, that’s what you are. We got Doofus the Downvoter over here, folks! Quite frankly, you better get used to this face because this face is Making America Great Again, I guarantee. I’ve gotten calls from thousands and thousands of successful businesspeople and they tell me, they say “Donald, you have a very smart face. You have the best face.”

You know who doesn’t have the best face? Our communist friend Bernie! Comrade Bernie! Here's a guy - you take one look at his face, you know he’s a total nutjob. A total basket case. Hair's all over the place, his bottom lip is collecting rainwater for god's sake. Just a mess. Do you want THAT face as our next president? I don’t think so!

Suit&Tie None specified
Mark
Mark

Topic Author

Return to The Pub