It is currently: May 13, '24, 3:52 pm

A cool little look at the history of our community: The WWE-Club Wiki!

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: A cool little look at the history of our community: The WWE-Club Wiki!

Postby PorkChop » Jul 27, '15, 10:07 am

Everlong wrote:
flock u wrote:ut I do have a question about that in regards to the metalmessiah guy. Was he claiming his name was Gibson Grey??
'

As far as I can remember he never gave us a name.

I remember him claiming he turned down a WWE contract though, hahaha.

He wasn't Gibson Grey. Gibson Grey is an actual wrestler.

He said his ring name was The Metal Messiah and he'd never wrestled under any other alias. He turned down the lucrative WWE contract because it would've required him to change his name, which he refused to do. I believe I remember his actual name as he posted it on several of the foot fetish websites which surfaced after he was exposed, but I won't be posting it.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby flock u » Jul 27, '15, 10:10 am

PorkChop wrote:
Everlong wrote:
flock u wrote:ut I do have a question about that in regards to the metalmessiah guy. Was he claiming his name was Gibson Grey??
'

As far as I can remember he never gave us a name.

I remember him claiming he turned down a WWE contract though, hahaha.

He wasn't Gabriel Grey. Gabriel Grey is an actual wrestler.

He said his ring name was The Metal Messiah and he'd never wrestled under any other alias. He turned down the lucrative WWE contract because it would've required him to change his name, which he refused to do. I believe I remember his actual name as he posted it on several of the foot fetish websites which surfaced after he was exposed, but I won't be posting it.

Oh ok :) thanks bro that's what I was wondering was if he claiming to be him or not.

flock u Male
Jobber
Jobber

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby War Daddy » Jul 27, '15, 12:21 pm

So who remembers....

RATE MY POO

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 122

Previous

Return to The Pub