It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 9:39 pm

New Members

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

New Members

Postby HardcoreLegend » Oct 09, '13, 6:27 am

I was just wondering, how bothered are we about getting new members to join at this stage?

I only ask because with us moving forward as more of a general forum than a wrestling based one, it will be hard to find where we fit in the World Wide Web.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 50

Re: New Members

Postby Everlong » Oct 09, '13, 9:15 am

HardcoreLegend wrote:I was just wondering, how bothered are we about getting new members to join at this stage?

I only ask because with us moving forward as more of a general forum than a wrestling based one, it will be hard to find where we fit in the World Wide Web.

I'd welcome any new members that we can get, but we're certainly facing an uphill battle. Right now we're sitting on a free server, which makes it harder to market and harder to get good search engine rankings. Our best bet is to use social media to our advantage.

Honestly, I don't really care how many people we have though, as long as the community that we do have is fun and active. Whether this place lasts a few months, a year or another ten years that's my goal.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: New Members

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 09, '13, 9:23 am

reyflyinfury619 wrote:
HardcoreLegend wrote:I was just wondering, how bothered are we about getting new members to join at this stage?

I'd welcome any new members that we can get, but we're certainly facing an uphill battle. Right now we're sitting on a free server, which makes it harder to market and harder to get good search engine rankings. Our best bet is to use social media to our advantage.

Honestly, I don't really care how many people we have though, as long as the community that we do have is fun and active. Whether this place lasts a few months, a year or another ten years that's my goal.

See THAT is the attitude we need.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Return to The Pub