It is currently: May 21, '24, 8:00 am

Story #5

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Story #5

Postby Ace » Oct 19, '14, 8:25 pm

ImageAs promised here's...

STORY #5 - THE CLOWN STATUE

One dark night 16 year old Anna was at her neighbors' babysitting their 2 small children. The father had told the girl that she was welcome to go into the family to watch TV after the kids fell asleep & that's exactly what she was doing.

The only problem was that there was a very peculiar looking clown statue standing in the corner of the living room. It had a giant smile & smeares make-up on its face. She startes to get creeped out so she called the father.

"Hey Mr. Franklin, I was calling to ask your permission to watch TV in your wife & yours room instead." asked the girl.

"Sure. What's the problem?"

"It's this statue creepy clown statue you guys have standing in the living room. It's freaking me out."

"OMG! My children tried to tell my wife & I that they had been seeing a clown watching them sleep but we just told them they were probably having nightmares. HONEY WE HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!"

"Mr. Franklin whats the matter!?" asked Anna with fear in her voice.

"GET THE KIDS & LEAVE THE HOUSE! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!!"

"MR. FRANKLIN, I DON'T UNDERSTA--

"ANNA WE DON'T OWN A CLOWN STATUE...

Ace Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 35
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Story #5

Postby Hanley! » Oct 22, '14, 4:58 pm

I'm having Are You Afraid of the Dark? flashbacks. Creepy clowns are the worst.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Re: Story #5

Postby Chewy » Oct 23, '14, 12:52 am

Organised killers don't dress up in novelty outfits.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Return to The Pub