It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 1:41 am

Best day ever

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Best day ever

Postby War Daddy » Jul 03, '14, 8:19 am

After many weeks of dieting and the occasional refeed day on leg day, I finally allowed myself some fun.

Here is my day(food wise):

1)Motherfuckin' Eggo waffles
2)Some bitchin turkey bacon with those motherfuckin waffles
3)2 krispy kreme(no not the shitty youtube dude) doughnuts with that bitchin ass turkey bacon and motherfuckin waffles

4)I get to work and had a footlong whole grain turkey and colby jack cheese. I woudlve kept the lettuce but only pussies do that. Ate that bitch and my body went in to total carb shock. CAAAAAAAAAAAAARBS!

5)Oh you thought I was done, fuck no! Got off work and had a Jacks pizza with REAL wisconsin cheese(Looking at you Everlong, you filthy fuckin ginger). Whatever cheese it was, the insured me it was REAL wisconsin cheese, sent some samples to the lab to confirm tho. A whole 1300 cals in one sitting.

6)IT AINT OVER YET CUNTS! I ALSO GOT AHOLD OF SOME PEPPERED TURKEY WRAPPED IN WHITE BURRITO SHELLS(OH U FILTHY CARBS YOU) AND SOME SOUTHWESTERN RANCH. :brock

7)NO STOPPING ME NOW, I SEE YOU IN THE CORNERS POPTARTS. MHMMMM NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM *flatline*

I fuckin hate myself so much right now. :facepalm

How was your day @AkydefGoldberg? :D

For though, I walk through the valley of the Deadman, I fear NO evil for I walk beside Brock Lesnar.

Major credit to Irin for the av and sig
War Daddy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 122

Re: Best day ever

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Jul 03, '14, 1:00 pm

Alpha Beast wrote:After many weeks of dieting and the occasional refeed day on leg day, I finally allowed myself some fun.

Here is my day(food wise):

1)Motherfuckin' Eggo waffles
2)Some bitchin turkey bacon with those motherfuckin waffles
3)2 krispy kreme(no not the shitty youtube dude) doughnuts with that bitchin ass turkey bacon and motherfuckin waffles

4)I get to work and had a footlong whole grain turkey and colby jack cheese. I woudlve kept the lettuce but only pussies do that. Ate that bitch and my body went in to total carb shock. CAAAAAAAAAAAAARBS!

5)Oh you thought I was done, fuck no! Got off work and had a Jacks pizza with REAL wisconsin cheese(Looking at you Everlong, you filthy fuckin ginger). Whatever cheese it was, the insured me it was REAL wisconsin cheese, sent some samples to the lab to confirm tho. A whole 1300 cals in one sitting.

6)IT AINT OVER YET CUNTS! I ALSO GOT AHOLD OF SOME PEPPERED TURKEY WRAPPED IN WHITE BURRITO SHELLS(OH U FILTHY CARBS YOU) AND SOME SOUTHWESTERN RANCH. :brock

7)NO STOPPING ME NOW, I SEE YOU IN THE CORNERS POPTARTS. MHMMMM NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM *flatline*

I fuckin hate myself so much right now. :facepalm

How was your day @AkydefGoldberg? :D

:rex

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 519

Postby Everlong » Jul 03, '14, 1:01 pm

That sounds like a good food day for sure. And I'm all bout dat Wisconsin cheese :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Twister » Jul 03, '14, 1:07 pm

Sounds like you had a great day, don't worry about it. It's nice to spoil ourselves every now and then :chug3

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Return to The Pub