It is currently: May 09, '24, 2:56 pm

Do you smoke?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby PorkChop » Apr 25, '14, 11:44 am

Str8Shooter wrote:Never even had a drag of a cigarette in my life, and haven't even really thought about it. Never something I was remotely interested in doing.

Same here. My dad smokes and whenever I come home from uni I stink of the stuff. I can't stand the smell and that's from second-hand smoke, I'd end up smelling even worse if I was the one smoking!

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby HardcoreLegend » Apr 25, '14, 5:00 pm

I had my first cigarette when I was really young. Me and my friend thought it was cool to steal the butts from our parents ashtrays, wait until one of us had a free house then go around and smoke them. My friend went on to become a full time smoker, but I didn't. There were/are loads of smokers in my family and also a lot of cancer, so that kind of put me off.

When I first started drinking properly, I found myself having a social smoke, but now the taste disgusts me. Sometimes makes me want to be sick.

HardcoreLegend None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 50

Postby Settee » Apr 25, '14, 5:07 pm

I smoke a pack a week.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Dumpy » Apr 26, '14, 9:29 am

prophet wrote:
Messiah wrote:I smoke cigars, but only when I have a get together at a friends house and we all just relax outside. I just do it for the special occasion; not that big of a fan and could do without.

Cigarettes, hell no.

Marijuana, hell yeah.

Pretty much this.

Shoutsout to Tim for the awesome signature!! :tim
Dumpy None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 1

Previous

Return to The Pub