It is currently: May 12, '24, 11:42 am

How often do you take Chances?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

How often do you take Chances?

Postby Georgerv » Apr 11, '14, 1:52 pm

So one of my housemates asked me a question the other day, "When was the last time you really took a leap of faith on something?".

The last one I could think of was at least a year ago when I ran for President of my society at uni without really having any clue what it involved or if I'd possibly get elected. Thankfully I did, but what scares me is that means it's been over a year since I really took a chance on something.

How often do you guys take chances, or do you have any interesting examples of times when a chance has payed off?

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 42

Re: How often do you take Chances?

Postby JPG619 » Apr 11, '14, 2:01 pm

I rarely take chance because normally if I do I think it will go wrong.

The last time I took a chance was back in high school when I asked his girl who I had a crush on and my luck payed off since she said yes but later just found out she was joking since she just wanted to hurt me. I kind of wish i never took that chance after all.

JPG619 Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 29

Postby Locke » Apr 11, '14, 2:04 pm

Not very often. If I had any balls I'd take a chance on a new job opportunity because I'm slowly going insane with mine. The problem is, no opportunities have presented themselves.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby Chewy » Apr 11, '14, 3:34 pm

I usually get Community Chest.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Return to The Pub