It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 2:19 pm

Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Introvert
91%
Extrovert
9%

Total votes : 11

Postby Matteo » Oct 18, '13, 2:47 am

I'm more of an introvert. When I was younger, it was the polar opposite, although as I got older, I sort of became a bit more reclusive in nature. And by reclusive, not isolated, but made myself more distant from large social events and focused on the more moderate and quiet things.

Last edited by Matteo on Oct 19, '13, 2:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 195

Re: Are you more of an introvert or extrovert?

Postby SlightlyJames » Oct 18, '13, 2:57 am

I can yo-yo between the two really, I go out often enough and I have a perfectly good time but I'm also completely fine with staying in and enjoying my own company.

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 275

Postby Locke » Oct 18, '13, 4:07 am

Introvert unless drunk. Love it that way!

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby JDD » Oct 18, '13, 4:40 am

Introvert. Always have been that way. My friends need to drag me out of my house :lol

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby PorkChop » Oct 18, '13, 4:44 am

Easily an introvert.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Daz » Oct 18, '13, 4:46 am

Very much introvert. I could quite happily go through the day without saying a word to anuone.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Viazon » Oct 18, '13, 5:39 am

I would say I am more on an introvert. I can be a bit of an extravert at times, but normally, I would say I am an introvert. I have always said I need to be a bit more outgoing and confident.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Kyle » Oct 18, '13, 7:41 am

Introvert but I have my extroverted moments.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Everlong » Oct 18, '13, 8:29 am

I guess I'm the first to consider myself an extrovert. I prefer to be around other people and have no problems going up and striking up a conversation with someone I don't know/barely know.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 18, '13, 10:00 am

In my home life, Introvert definitely. I don't bore easily and can get along fine without people around for long periods of time. Never happens anymore, I have a lot of friends that live in the neighborhood and there are constant pop-ins. As far as my art goes, I'm an extrovert. You can't get anything done if you're not outgoing in the film or TV industry.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 18, '13, 10:08 am

Definitely an introvert, always have been and always will be.

I can keep myself occupied very well without speaking to people tbh although when I have to, I try to do my best although I struggle with eye contact etc which has affected me in someways of finding a lady.

But I tend to prefer hanging out with my close circle of friends rather than than know everybody and having people who take advantage or use you for their own benefit.

I'd like to be more confident and be more comfortable talking to people though.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Matteo » Oct 18, '13, 2:43 pm

VaderBomb wrote:In my home life, Introvert definitely. I don't bore easily and can get along fine without people around for long periods of time. Never happens anymore, I have a lot of friends that live in the neighborhood and there are constant pop-ins. As far as my art goes, I'm an extrovert. You can't get anything done if you're not outgoing in the film or TV industry.

Terrence Malick says hi. :lol

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 18, '13, 11:17 pm

NoDQ wrote:
VaderBomb wrote:In my home life, Introvert definitely. I don't bore easily and can get along fine without people around for long periods of time. Never happens anymore, I have a lot of friends that live in the neighborhood and there are constant pop-ins. As far as my art goes, I'm an extrovert. You can't get anything done if you're not outgoing in the film or TV industry.

Malick made Badlands and Days of Heaven before he became a recluse so he had an excuse. :lol I don't have any masterpieces under my belt so I have to promote my shit.

Also, Malick is too much of an introvert to say "hi".

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby rawisjericho » Oct 18, '13, 11:43 pm

Definitely introverted, but not like I used to be. I used to get real uncomfortable in large crowds when I was younger sometimes to the point of panic attacks, but not anymore. I still suffer from social anxiety though, when it comes to speaking in front of a large group, my mind goes blank and I forget what I am going to say. Does anyone else suffer from this or used to, and how did you overcome it?

rawisjericho None specified
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 7

Postby HFX » Oct 18, '13, 11:47 pm

I'd say it's fair to say a lot of the internet is introverted.

Ya I'd say I'm an introvert. I hate being crowded and I dislike loud noises. A decent chunk of my friends are still into the party scene so that causes some problems :lol . I mean I love being with people but only a few at a time and in a chill environment. Grabbing some food and some brews and watching the game/movie, hanging in the back yard talking around a fire with some brewskies, going out to the lake. I don't know where I'm going with this. Anyways I'm not a very outgoing individual and I have issues meeting new people. I'm not a big fan of being alone a lot but I can handle it. I do love making new friends but have problems opening up and all that stuff. I hate talking in general and will often keep quiet and listen until I feel like chiming in. I especially hate when really talkative happy people try to strike up a conversation and they become the energizer bunny and just keep going and going and going. I don't have that much to say to anyone unless I'm drunk :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Matteo » Oct 19, '13, 2:32 am

VaderBomb wrote:
NoDQ wrote:

Malick made Badlands and Days of Heaven before he became a recluse so he had an excuse. :lol I don't have any masterpieces under my belt so I have to promote my shit.

Also, Malick is too much of an introvert to say "hi".

Dude, I'd love to see some of your work. I'm planning to work on a 20-30 minute film once my studies are done for the year. Have some ideas in place, so I'll commence screenwriting and storyboarding hopefully in a few months.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topic Author

Return to The Pub