It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 12:56 am

You get one free punch on ANYONE. Who do you choose?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: You get one free punch on ANYONE. Who do you choose?

Postby PorkChop » Oct 17, '13, 4:34 pm

UTK wrote:Richard Dawkins. The guy's a brilliant scientist but one shitstain of a person.

+1

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1430

Postby Viazon » Oct 17, '13, 4:38 pm

Piers Morgan.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 244

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 17, '13, 6:55 pm

Viazon wrote:Piers Morgan.

Haha! I take it this is down to his "supportive" tweets of Wenger and Arsenal. It's unbelieveable the stuff he comes out with - bashing Ramsey non-stop then taking credit for it; saying he didn't know Gnabry then claimed to know all about him etc. List can go on.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby Viazon » Oct 17, '13, 7:39 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:

Haha! I take it this is down to his "supportive" tweets of Wenger and Arsenal. It's unbelieveable the stuff he comes out with - bashing Ramsey non-stop then taking credit for it; saying he didn't know Gnabry then claimed to know all about him etc. List can go on.

I never knew I could hate an Arsenal fan so much.

Just look at this stuff.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 17, '13, 8:17 pm

DBSoT wrote:Roger Goodell and it just might happen if he ever takes the Thanksgiving game away from the Lions.

This was the first person who popped into my head. Maybe it's just because I'm still pissed about the latest Suh fine. :lol

Since my first choice has already been said, I'll say Oprah. She's always bugged me for some reason.

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 18, '13, 10:17 am

Viazon wrote:
AkydefGoldberg wrote:

I never knew I could hate an Arsenal fan so much.

Just look at this stuff.

I know, it's hilarious the stuff he comes out with. The #tearsforpiers hastag is perfect, always can't wait to tweet that next when he moans after an Arsenal loss and he goes back to being critical.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby prophet » Oct 18, '13, 6:51 pm

LMAO. Piers is brilliant - he's a world class troll and thousands fall for it every time. I don't particularly like him as a person but surely you're smart enough to know he's winding people up with those tweets?

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Matteo » Oct 18, '13, 6:53 pm

Piers Morgan can get the most calm person winded up. He's a fantastic shit journalist.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 18, '13, 7:09 pm

prophet wrote:LMAO. Piers is brilliant - he's a world class troll and thousands fall for it every time. I don't particularly like him as a person but surely you're smart enough to know he's winding people up with those tweets?

Yeah maybe I'm gullible but sometimes I do fall for it. On other hand, I do think he actually believes what he tweets. He's a WUM and troll that deserves a punch.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 19, '13, 12:10 am

Kind of disappointed that nobody is with me on this one.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby Everlong » Oct 19, '13, 12:12 am

VaderBomb wrote:Kind of disappointed that nobody is with me on this one.

I think you definitely have one of the better candidates, I'm just having a really hard time narrowing it down to one choice for me, personally :lol

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby Westcoastvibes » Oct 19, '13, 12:18 am

Chad Kroger,
Two reasons in mind
1. He is a complete and utter duechbag
2. He somehow convinced one of the sexiest people alive (IMO) to marry his big old duechy ass and now I have less than a .01% chance of ever getting in bed with her

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 98

Postby prophet » Oct 19, '13, 4:35 pm

Hanley! wrote:
prophet wrote:Ashley Cole.

You just don't cheat on Cheryl. I'm sorry but you just don't.

Random gossip column celebrity with little talent? That's exactly the kind of person celebrities cheat on all the time. :P

Cheryl is a goddess. You simply don't cheat on her, you just don't do it. I'd be physically incapable of cheating on her.

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Buck » Oct 19, '13, 6:40 pm

Hanley! wrote:Most importantly though, I'm a Catholic. Because I was baptized, not because I want to be.

Steve, you forgot one important fact. You have common sense. Therefore, you are not a Catholic. They are mortal enemies. You cannot play for both teams.

BTW, my girlfriend? A Catholic. Her family? Catholics. See what I deal with? LOL.

Anywho. My choice? Obama, of course.

The Artist Formerly Known As Supakilla13.

Joined WWE-Club on September 10, 2003.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
Buck Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 26

Postby SKS » Oct 19, '13, 7:14 pm

Buck wrote:
Hanley! wrote:Most importantly though, I'm a Catholic. Because I was baptized, not because I want to be.

Steve, you forgot one important fact. You have common sense. Therefore, you are not a Catholic. They are mortal enemies. You cannot play for both teams.

BTW, my girlfriend? A Catholic. Her family? Catholics. See what I deal with? LOL.

Anywho. My choice? Obama, of course.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Kyle » Oct 19, '13, 7:54 pm

Matt Cooke.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Previous

Return to The Pub