It is currently: May 15, '24, 3:37 am

Which member of PubTalkForum is most likely to be CodyR?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Which member of PubTalkForum is most likely to be CodyR?

Postby The Legend » Feb 28, '14, 5:45 am

Daz wrote:May I just say, this is quite possibly the greatest idea for a thread ever. Also ... he/she isn't me. I was busy enough writing 45 page Daz matches. Perfect alibi.

Who better than someone willing to write 45 page matches to be willing to write for 6-8 characters at one time? Personally, I think your sim-fedding work ethics are perfectly in line with each other.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Daz » Feb 28, '14, 5:58 am

The Legend wrote:
Daz wrote:May I just say, this is quite possibly the greatest idea for a thread ever. Also ... he/she isn't me. I was busy enough writing 45 page Daz matches. Perfect alibi.

Who better than someone willing to write 45 page matches to be willing to write for 6-8 characters at one time? Personally, I think your sim-fedding work ethics are perfectly in line with each other.

Yeah, but I'd never call character of mine Riff-Raff. Certainly not up to the creative genius of Daz or Adrian Dale (being my first and middle name reversed).

May I also add, Poppycock!

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Feb 28, '14, 4:36 pm

Silent but deadly.

It's me.

Come on, you didn't think I'd come in and make it obvious. Hence I decided to create a really random username AkydefGoldberg and pretend to be all nice.

Suckers!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 519

Postby ShaneOfan » Mar 01, '14, 9:10 pm

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby HFX » Mar 01, '14, 9:34 pm

You forgot about your 25 page TCW matches.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Romo » Mar 01, '14, 9:42 pm

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Racing Guy » Mar 03, '14, 12:36 pm

I'm surprised JC hasn't been here yet to share his backstage "knowledge" with us.

Racing Guy Male
NXT Talent
NXT Talent

Topics: 21

Postby Enygma » Mar 03, '14, 12:45 pm

PorkChop.

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Georgerv » Mar 03, '14, 10:49 pm

Well I'm sure that I have absolutely no idea what you guys are going on about

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby Everlong » Mar 03, '14, 10:52 pm

Georgerv wrote:Well I'm sure that I have absolutely no idea what you guys are going on about

http://wwe-club.wikia.com/wiki/CodyR%27 ... sonalities

CodyR was a WWE-Club user notable for her activity in the World Wrestling Destiny Game and the WWE-Club SIM Federation. She was part of a scandal that led to her banning as a result of having multiple screen names.

Here is the text of the post that announced her banning. The post was written by reyflyinfury619 , a WCSF moderator:

We've got a huge piece of news that affects everybody in the WCSF, so bear with me. {C}The following users have been banned from the site, and their characters are to be fired immediately: {C}CodyR (Jenah Rose, TBK)

Stratusfied619 (Dylan Kyle, Roxanne Moore)

Shadowsixx (Veronica Stevens)

Gambit (Lauren Lockhart)

Diablo (M-80)

Kaoticdude (Kamikaze Strike, Arisa)

Cataclysm (Ronan Romalotti)

Frostbite (Carmine Maloi)

RookRyder (Zane Francouer)

{C}Now, the explanation. {C}For a couple months now, I've had a sneaking suspicion that these people were actually one person. They used the same grammar in their matches, had the same shared interests (particularly comic book characters), and created their own "clique" on the board that caused some disruption while working with other people. They talked up each other's characters, but didn't really pay other people's too much attention. Recently, several of these people all took "breaks" at exactly the same time, then came back at exactly the same time.

{C}At first I made a joke of it and just thought it was all coincidence, but over time I became more convinced that this was actually the case. Today, I asked Cris to run the IPs through the system, and it turns out that every one of these people was, in fact, the same user. There was one other account besides these that was included in the mass ban, a user known as EstherA. Stratusfied was also caught in this scenario because he had originally introduced EstherA to the site as a friend of his. However, EstherA (just like Stratusfied) does not actually exist.

{C}Clearly, this is against forum rules and WCSF rules, as well. This person took advantage of our system, putting characters into smaller divisions in order to more quickly work up the ranks. They used these accounts to hype up their own characters, and to convince other people to do the same. They even created multiple MSN and Twitter accounts to communicate with people off the site. This is quite pathetic, and will not be tolerated.

{C}This obviously presents a set of challenges for us as a fed, because some of these were major characters. Dylan Kyle will be instantly stripped of the International Title and be written out. Most of these characters will be unceremoniously dumped, never to be heard from again. We will vacate the International Title and have the match at Meltdown crown a new champion.

{C}This also presents a set of challenges for the Starlets division. We now have very few starlets remaining, the most prominent being our current champion Natalie Marie, and Nicola Manson. We encourage the remaining starlet writers to come forth and offer their opinions as o how we proceed with the division from here.

{C}We figured that you all deserved an explanation, as this mass banning affects every single one of you. Many of you have worked with this person, so you deserve to know what happened. That is why we decided to post this announcement.

{C}If you have any other questions, thoughts or anything else, post them in this thread. We've got some planning to do as mods to rework some of the plans we had in place, but as always, we will recover and continue to put on the best shows possible.

Thanks guys!

:tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby Romo » Mar 03, '14, 10:55 pm

a forum member with countless hours to simfed... definitely not me then.

Romo Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 225

Postby Georgerv » Mar 03, '14, 10:59 pm

It could be anyone then.... or everyone. Or me. It's not me, or is it? No, no it's not

Georgerv Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 42

Postby The Legend » Mar 04, '14, 11:06 am

You know Tim, it's kind of funny really reading through that post again. The CodyR scandal really was one of the biggest death blows of the WCSF looking back. Those characters made up such a huge portion of the card and were involved in so many angles that losing them really hurt the card and losing "all of those members" that were pretty active in the section that it seemed like the WCSF was a lot healthier than it turned out to be once the CodyR cronies were all fired at the same time.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 11:15 am

You know what would be a terrific twist to this whole affair? If it turns out all the users weren't the same person, and that CodyR and all it's replicants were actually a set of like minded sextuplets who lived together and shared a computer.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Enygma » Mar 04, '14, 11:17 am

Daz wrote:
Daz wrote:You know what would be a terrific twist to this whole affair? If it turns out all the users weren't the same person, and that CodyR and all it's replicants were actually a set of like minded sextuplets who lived together and shared a computer.

Wait, wha- :lol

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 11:31 am

Enygma wrote:
Daz wrote:
Daz wrote:You know what would be a terrific twist to this whole affair? If it turns out all the users weren't the same person, and that CodyR and all it's replicants were actually a set of like minded sextuplets who lived together and shared a computer.

Wait, wha- :lol

It was a long winded way of getting to use the word replicants to be perfectly honest.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Mar 04, '14, 11:37 am

The Legend wrote:You know Tim, it's kind of funny really reading through that post again. The CodyR scandal really was one of the biggest death blows of the WCSF looking back. Those characters made up such a huge portion of the card and were involved in so many angles that losing them really hurt the card and losing "all of those members" that were pretty active in the section that it seemed like the WCSF was a lot healthier than it turned out to be once the CodyR cronies were all fired at the same time.

Yeah although most of the stuff that the CodyRs were posting was starting to get pretty negative and not helpful, and they were causing a lot of problems with other members, namely in the Starlets division. Steve, Taj, Brett and I referred to them as "the coffee clutch." It's funny because like six months before that happened, we were in a mod convo on MSN and I said "I swear, all of these are the same people, they all talk alike and think the same way" :lol

I wish that person could have just channeled all that energy into following the rules and not trying to work the system with a ton of different characters, but they were definitely a pain in the ass to deal with. For so long we thought that HeadlessPete was the root of a lot of the problems in the Starlets division, but it turned out to be CodyR after all.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SlightlyJames » Mar 04, '14, 11:41 am

Wasn't there someone when we first moved here who was talking about how they were someone from the old site but they didn't want to say who it was? :leo2

SlightlyJames Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 275

Postby Enygma » Mar 04, '14, 11:41 am

SlightlyJames wrote:Wasn't there someone when we first moved here who was talking about how they were someone from the old site but they didn't want to say who it was? :leo2

Yes, TrashCanFan, I think Porky knows who he is though.

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby PorkChop » Mar 04, '14, 11:42 am

I still can't quite believe the CodyR scandal. My brain can't really compute it.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub