It is currently: Jun 16, '24, 2:37 am

You can go for a drink with any two members of The Pub, who would it be?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

You can go for a drink with any two members of The Pub, who would it be?

Postby prophet » Feb 27, '14, 5:19 pm

Discuss! :chug3

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: You can go for a drink with any two members of The Pub, who would it be?

Postby Str8Shooter » Feb 27, '14, 5:23 pm

Gotta be Tim and Steve for me, just because I know them the best and it would undoubtedly end up with us all reminiscing about the WCSF and probably complaining about the Starlets division..... Good times....

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Postby Camstud » Feb 27, '14, 5:27 pm

Not really sure, don't talk to anyone too much on here (even though I love you all!)

Probably georgerv because he's a student who loves a drink like myself, so we'd have that in common. And Twister, because last time me and her met in real life I wasn't old enough to go to the pub :lol

Prophet's also a guy I'd like a drink with, got on well with him for a few years now.

prophet wrote:
HFX wrote:
Viazon wrote:Fuck Nandos. Go to the meat counter in Tescos. You can get a whole chicken for not that much. Ready cooked. Me and my friends used to get them all the time then just eat them in the car.

Man I always think you can't get more weird and then you say something else :lol

The image of Viazon and his equally odd mates all sat outside the supermarket eating chicken together in the car is too much :lol
Camstud None specified
B+ Player
B+ Player

Topics: 36

Postby PorkChop » Feb 27, '14, 5:29 pm

It's a tough one, it would have to be two of the guys from the EPL thread.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Postby Hanley! » Feb 27, '14, 5:39 pm

It's a tough one. I could pick Tim & Brett, but I'm slightly worried Brett might legit hate me in real life. :lol Still I can imagine having some good conversations with those two. Throw in Taj and it'd be even better, though he doesn't come to the forum as often these days.

Nick is another one who I'd like to get a pint with. Himself and Tim are the two people I talk to online most at this point, so I'm sure we'd have a laugh together.

Lots of good options on here though. We should just do a big group session together at some point. :tim

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby JDD » Feb 27, '14, 5:43 pm

Id just take GNR to a bar so we could both be denied entrance together.....

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby SKS » Feb 27, '14, 5:46 pm

This is a really tough one. I think a group drinking session would be ideal, because everyone on the site is pretty damn cool, so it's almost impossible to pick just 2.

If it's only 2, I will go with HFX because I talk to him the most on MSN and it'd be cool to chill. HFX is a bruiser so I can talk shit to people at the pub and have him be my bodyguard/fighter guy. Also PorkChop has always seemed like a proper lad and the ladies love Porky so he can be my wing man.

Last edited by SKS on Feb 27, '14, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby The Legend » Feb 27, '14, 5:46 pm

I'd probably pick Tim and Messiah just because we could have good discussions on football and other things. Although Steve would be fun as well.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Hanley! » Feb 27, '14, 5:51 pm

The Legend wrote:Although Steve would be fun as well.

I think you're one of the few people here who I could meet up with, argue with all night (constructively) and then leave on better terms than we were before. :P

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby xgamr » Feb 27, '14, 5:57 pm

first two for my mind would be Tim and Hanley.

but i want to include, SKS, Messiah, Porkchop, prophet, Str8Shooter. Viazon, and HFX

Last edited by xgamr on Feb 28, '14, 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby The Legend » Feb 27, '14, 5:59 pm

Hanley! wrote:
The Legend wrote:Although Steve would be fun as well.

I think you're one of the few people here who I could meet up with, argue with all night (constructively) and then leave on better terms than we were before. :P

I agree, there are people who are a pain in the ass to debate with and people who are fun to take different sides with and you sir are in the latter.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby HFX » Feb 27, '14, 6:01 pm

SKS wrote:This is a really tough one. I think a group drinking session would be ideal, because everyone on the site is pretty damn cool, so it's almost impossible to pick just 2.

If it's only 2, I will go with HFX because I talk to him the most on MSN and it'd be cool to chill. HFX is a bruiser so I can talk shit to people at the pub and have him be my bodyguard/fighter guy. Also PorkChop has always seemed like a proper lad and the ladies love Porky so he can be my wing man.

Same here homie :tim. I'd definitely drink multiple beers with you if you didn't live clear across the continent. You're a pretty cool dude and I always protect my homies in the bar if shits going down cause I'M THA MUTHAFUCKIN' BUFFALO!

Same thing goes for Jamie because I love newfies and he's a cool dude. Living in Edmonton I've met my fair share of the mighty Newfoundlanders and I've never had a bad experience with them. And if you've never drank beer with a newfie then you've never truly lived :lol. I'm hoping to go to Newfoundland in the next couple years so maybe it'll happen eventually.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Settee » Feb 27, '14, 10:05 pm

Locke - so we could discuss our shared love of Final Fantasy 6.
Tim - definitely got some great stories about drinking shenanigans.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby HFX » Feb 27, '14, 10:28 pm

Settee321 wrote:Locke - so we could discuss our shared love of Final Fantasy 6.

I was gonna say we should drink. Me, you, Brett and Jamie. The four Canadian Prairie Province brothers(Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Newfoundland).

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Settee » Feb 27, '14, 10:33 pm

HFX wrote:

I was gonna say we should drink. Me, you, Brett and Jamie. The four Canadian Prairie Province brothers(Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Newfoundland).

It would be rather fun to hear you drunkenly bash Sask. :lol

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby HFX » Feb 27, '14, 10:54 pm

Settee321 wrote:
HFX wrote:

Vancouver/Vancouver Island and Quebec are the main targets of my drunk rants :lol

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Ali » Feb 27, '14, 11:11 pm

Whoever's drinking, I'm driving, 'cause you guys need a sober wheelman.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Postby Daz » Feb 28, '14, 6:03 am

Definitely HFX. We'd be singing show tunes in minutes. I feel the level of sarcasm generated if Taj and myself were to be in the same place at the same time, would probably cause some kind of implosion of tectonic plates resulting in catastrophic earthquakes from here (wherever that is) to Calcutta. But it'd probably be worth it.

Viazon can tag along too. Poor guy needs to meet some women he doesn't work with and who don't exist solely as profile pics on the internet.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Postby Settee » Feb 28, '14, 2:52 pm

HFX wrote:
Settee321 wrote:
HFX wrote:

Vancouver/Vancouver Island and Quebec are the main targets of my drunk rants :lol

Fuck Quebec! :tim

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby PorkChop » Feb 28, '14, 3:06 pm

Daz wrote:Viazon can tag along too. Poor guy needs to meet some women he doesn't work with and who don't exist solely as profile pics on the internet.

Make sure he doesn't have too many, don't want him kicking in the pub door and getting thrown out.

PorkChop Male
Creative Team
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 1430

Next

Return to The Pub