It is currently: May 06, '24, 2:11 pm

it's the freakin weekend babeh

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: it's the freakin weekend babeh

Postby Locke » Oct 13, '13, 3:17 pm

Camstud wrote:Mine and my girlfriend's two-year anniversary this weekend so went out for a meal and cocktails. Other than that I just laid in bed, lazed around. Did nothing really. Your typical lazy student. And I loved it.

Lazy days should be required by law and religion. They do work, they solve world peace. :lol

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby Settee » Oct 13, '13, 3:28 pm

Locke wrote:
Settee321 wrote:and Thanksgiving

Did you have a turkey dinner with all the fixin's with questionably annoying relatives? :lol

Absolutely, wouldn't be a real thanksgiving without it. Just finished my meal and about to slip into a food coma.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 49

Postby Locke » Oct 13, '13, 3:44 pm

Just curious, but why now and not a month from now?

On that note, I'd murder for that meal in my lap right now, this second lol.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Settee » Oct 13, '13, 3:54 pm

Locke wrote:Just curious, but why now and not a month from now?

Because in Canada our thanksgiving happens mid october, not november. Not sure as to why that is but i am glad it is.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 49

Postby Locke » Oct 13, '13, 9:37 pm

Settee321 wrote:
Locke wrote:Just curious, but why now and not a month from now?

Because in Canada our thanksgiving happens mid october, not november. Not sure as to why that is but i am glad it is.

Ah, I didn't realize you were Canadian or that Canadians celebrated with sinilar food. Chalk up more reasoning for me to move to Canada! Wonderful people -and- early Thanksgoving? Hand me the paperwork haha

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Previous

Return to The Pub