It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 9:03 am

Introduce yourself

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Westcoastvibes » May 31, '16, 5:43 am

PremiumChaos wrote:Hello everyone I am a former member that left for a few years, seems a lot has changed around here.(including the name :p) I was edgecution2391 on the previous forum(WCSF) if you recall that name. I had to leave because I had a stint of homelessness due to a messy break up. Had to get my life back in order. It took a few years but I finally found the time to get back into wrestling and this site. I look forward to reconnecting with you all as I slowly attempt to also get back into wrestling in general(after a three year skip)

Welcome aboard!
Glad to see your life has turned around for the better :cheers

Westcoastvibes Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 98

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Everlong » May 31, '16, 9:51 am

PremiumChaos wrote:Hello everyone I am a former member that left for a few years, seems a lot has changed around here.(including the name :p) I was edgecution2391 on the previous forum(WCSF) if you recall that name. I had to leave because I had a stint of homelessness due to a messy break up. Had to get my life back in order. It took a few years but I finally found the time to get back into wrestling and this site. I look forward to reconnecting with you all as I slowly attempt to also get back into wrestling in general(after a three year skip)

Damn man, glad things are on the up and up. Welcome! :tim :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Previous

Return to The Pub