It is currently: May 14, '24, 5:49 am

We may be on the verge of a HUGE NUCLEAR DISASTER

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

We may be on the verge of a HUGE NUCLEAR DISASTER

Postby Settee » Dec 30, '13, 10:52 pm

http://www.occupycorporatism.com/tepco- ... lting-now/

This article is a MUST READ! If this is at all true, we may be approaching a HUGE nuclear disaster.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Re: We may be on the verge of a HUGE NUCLEAR DISASTER

Postby Locke » Dec 31, '13, 2:07 am

Dear God..

There don't appear to be any other news sites (at least in obvious view of Google News) reporting on this. It leads me to believe that either this website is over-reacting, or much worse, the media is being silenced to reduce a much expected panic.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 137

Postby Settee » Dec 31, '13, 3:17 am

Locke wrote:Dear God..

There don't appear to be any other news sites (at least in obvious view of Google News) reporting on this. It leads me to believe that either this website is over-reacting, or much worse, the media is being silenced to reduce a much expected panic.

I really do think the media is trying to keep this silent. If its true, if the people found out what may be coming... there would a massive panic followed by looting, rioting and all out hell. I am a little weary of this though, it may be a hoax or an over exaggeration, but I am definitely not writing it off as fake. I do believe this could very well be happening, but damn I really hope its not true.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author
Topics: 49

Postby Matteo » Dec 31, '13, 4:18 am

This is hyperbole. Look at one of the tags used in the article - "depopulation". Besides, the alternative media on the internet would be reporting on this endlessly if it were true. I have not seen one single report that is even remotely as excessive as the one you linked, and I tend to do a lot of diverse reading in regards to Fukushima and news in general. Of course the event is being downplayed by the mainstream media (what can we expect?), but this article is downright exaggeration and fear-mongering, designed to startle the naive. If it were, indeed, true, the US government would be issuing safety alerts to its people right at this minute and the investigative journalist scene on the internet would be blowing up like crazy. This article was posted 20 hours ago and I have not heard one thing since.

Of course, I could be wrong. But very interesting nonetheless.

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Chewy » Dec 31, '13, 8:20 am

More a mild nuclear disaster if anything.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby ShaneOfan » Dec 31, '13, 8:31 am

Fill me in later when a reputable source weighs in and not a site ran be Turner Radio Network. There is no indication anywhere else anything is wrong, the picture they used is from the other reactor days after the tsunami, and the article has a link to the press release if you use google translate you get http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... _5304.html seems like the conspiracynut site is over reacting.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby UTK » Dec 31, '13, 11:43 am

The only sites reporting this are "Occupy Corporatism", "The Liberty Beacon", "Crooks and Liars", "Free Republic", and "Daily Ron Paul."

I'll pass.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby VaderBomb » Dec 31, '13, 6:09 pm

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 177

Postby HFX » Dec 31, '13, 9:17 pm

I like how I click on the link and it says 404 Not Found.

Sorry to break it to ya my little Saskatchewan buddy but you can't trust everything you read online.
Take this image as an example.

Those poor children have no idea how dangerous the online world is. Bears are crafty fuckers and will eat your children any chance they get. We gotta alert Stephen Colbert and the masses to this latest development.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Return to The Pub