It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 12:55 am

So Bryan turned heel then eh? Hi BTW

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

So Bryan turned heel then eh? Hi BTW

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 10, '13, 3:20 pm

Greetings all!

I was slightly shocked when Tim DM'd me on Twitter as I assumed WWE Club was still doing good but seems Bryan did a heel turn and called it a day.

I wasn't initially going to join this forum purely that I hardly watch the WWE but with Tim and his team in charge, and also for a sense of solidarity with you lot for breaking away (before Bryan learned of it and closed the old one down) and showing some people that you were willing to go solo! How long ago was it that Bryan hinted of the end? Sad Cris isn't here as in the early days I got on nicely with her but felt at times, the Mod role became abit too empowering for her.

I'll post sporadically but it'd be nice in a way to have a forum where everyone knows each other and it's a good group of people without the weirdos!

Kudos for going solo!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Re: So Bryan turned heel then eh? Hi BTW

Postby Everlong » Oct 10, '13, 3:23 pm

Yeah basically Bryan hinted the end was near, I started gathering people for this site, and (presumably) he caught wind of it and shut it down just a couple days later out of nowhere. We're still trying to gather up the people we can think of that we're missing.

But it's awesome to have you here man! Right now we're more of a catch-all forum, but we're thinking (at least this is what we're talking about in the mods forum) of moving in a "combat sports" direction that emphasizes wrestling, MMA and boxing, as well as having all the other great forums and discussions we've had in the past.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 10, '13, 3:24 pm

Excited about the latter tbh. On that note, hope Icon and the Mayweather fan who he used to butt heads with return also.

Good to be back.

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Oct 10, '13, 3:25 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:Excited about the latter tbh. On that note, hope Icon and the Mayweather fan who he used to butt heads with return also.

Good to be back.

Lmao, the Mayweather fan is Messiah, he is here. I think Kaiser may have sent a message out to Icon, but I'm not entirely sure about how to get in contact with him. It would definitely be great to get him here.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Hanley! » Oct 10, '13, 3:25 pm

It wouldn't be the club without Aky! Good to see you here, man. I remember you being the first person to befriend me when I joined Bryan's site so it's cool to have you around for this new beginning also. :tim

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 165

Postby Kyle » Oct 10, '13, 3:59 pm

Haha, heel turn.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Oct 10, '13, 4:34 pm

Hanley! wrote:It wouldn't be the club without Aky! Good to see you here, man. I remember you being the first person to befriend me when I joined Bryan's site so it's cool to have you around for this new beginning also. :tim

:yahoo

Likewise. I honestly didn't think I'd join but being back already and seeing the vibe, it already seems a more relaxed, fun, unregulated (within certain boundaries of course!) place to be! Sounds like it's reinvigorating the fun that was disappearing from the Club.

Now Bryan has closed the club, wasn't he involved in another Las Vegas related site he used to plug, that died as well?

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topic Author

Postby SortaCreative » Oct 10, '13, 5:45 pm

Hanley! wrote:It wouldn't be the club without Aky! Good to see you here, man. I remember you being the first person to befriend me when I joined Bryan's site so it's cool to have you around for this new beginning also. :tim

Someone had to :P

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Chewy » Oct 10, '13, 5:47 pm

Aky is here.

Result.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Everlong » Oct 10, '13, 9:31 pm

AkydefGoldberg wrote:

:yahoo

Likewise. I honestly didn't think I'd join but being back already and seeing the vibe, it already seems a more relaxed, fun, unregulated (within certain boundaries of course!) place to be! Sounds like it's reinvigorating the fun that was disappearing from the Club.

Now Bryan has closed the club, wasn't he involved in another Las Vegas related site he used to plug, that died as well?

He still has VegasNews.com up and operating, as that's one of his primary sources of income.

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Return to The Pub