It is currently: Apr 30, '24, 11:57 am

And the October Member of the Month is...

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: And the October Member of the Month is...

Postby Settee » Oct 11, '13, 11:09 pm

Congrats! Red was an excellent choice. If you could decide how John Cena were to go heel, how would it happen? and why is the new club so much better than the old one in your opinion.

Thanks for the Sig Tim!
Settee Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 49

Re: And the October Member of the Month is...

Postby Enygma » Oct 12, '13, 8:27 am

Settee321 wrote:Congrats! Red was an excellent choice. If you could decide how John Cena were to go heel, how would it happen? and why is the new club so much better than the old one in your opinion.

The way I would choose Cena to go heel right now, would be to throw him into the middle of this corporation, make it Team Cena instead of Team Bryan vs Team Triple H and make it so Cena and Bryan are the last 2, and when Daniel Bryan is just about end the match, Cena comes in and AA's him.

I think this club is better then the old one because everyone I liked talking to has managed to jump off the sinking ship and make it here. And also we dont have the pest JC here haha

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 27

Previous

Return to The Pub