It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:53 pm

Review of 2016 & hopes for 2017

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Review of 2016 & hopes for 2017

Postby AkydefGoldberg » Dec 28, '16, 5:52 am

So guys, the year is nearly at its end and 2017 is approaching.

Review of this year and hopes for the next?

This year has flown by and I guess being in work and busy helps do that but married life is bit meh, but you get on with it I suppose. Work is a tad uncertain as I edge towards, potentially, a new role which I'm not overly certain about and it's not to that extent I want to leave yet I should try to look at what's out there if there's a job that really meets my strengths head-on. I'm in a job till October '17 but need to get bit of direction on what's the next job for me and career move.

Sad part of the year was the death of Muhammed Ali. It has been a weird year for celebrity deaths with big names of music, TV, film etc passing but Ali was Ali. When the first news came on Friday that he was unwell you'd hoped it was another close call but he pulled through and to open my phone and read he'd passed was :(

Next year goals are to try and pray more so I can get relief from some issues that have been bugging me, try to alter my diet so I can fit into my jeans(!), maybe look at volunteering or writing more on my blog, and taking some driving lessons to refresh my mind and look into purchasing a car. Some of the above targets haven't changed for last few years!

AkydefGoldberg Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 519

Return to The Pub