It is currently: May 23, '24, 10:44 am

Which member of PubTalkForum is most likely to be CodyR?

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Which member of PubTalkForum is most likely to be CodyR?

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 11:58 am

Everlong wrote:
The Legend wrote:You know Tim, it's kind of funny really reading through that post again. The CodyR scandal really was one of the biggest death blows of the WCSF looking back. Those characters made up such a huge portion of the card and were involved in so many angles that losing them really hurt the card and losing "all of those members" that were pretty active in the section that it seemed like the WCSF was a lot healthier than it turned out to be once the CodyR cronies were all fired at the same time.

Yeah although most of the stuff that the CodyRs were posting was starting to get pretty negative and not helpful, and they were causing a lot of problems with other members, namely in the Starlets division. Steve, Taj, Brett and I referred to them as "the coffee clutch." It's funny because like six months before that happened, we were in a mod convo on MSN and I said "I swear, all of these are the same people, they all talk alike and think the same way" :lol

I wish that person could have just channeled all that energy into following the rules and not trying to work the system with a ton of different characters, but they were definitely a pain in the ass to deal with. For so long we thought that HeadlessPete was the root of a lot of the problems in the Starlets division, but it turned out to be CodyR after all.

To be fair, HeadlessPete was the one who would constantly argue that Michinoku Drivers into flaming trash cans was perfectly acceptable to do in a mid card women's match, because women can do everything men can do.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 25

Postby Everlong » Mar 04, '14, 12:00 pm

^^ :lol yeah, although there was a whole lot of inner drama among the starlet writers. At one point Pete straight up refused to work with CodyR any more, because IIRC CodyR would sic Stratusfied/Kaoticdude/ShadowSixx on him and bully him to the point where he had to give in to what they wanted to do with their match. Well, turned out they were all the same person.

Pretty sure Taj (and definitely me) had wanted to can CodyR for a while already just because we were getting sick of her shit, so had the mass banning not occurred, at least a couple of those characters would have been canned anyway because they were a pain to deal with as mods/bookers.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 12:08 pm

Everlong wrote:^^ :lol yeah, although there was a whole lot of inner drama among the starlet writers. At one point Pete straight up refused to work with CodyR any more, because IIRC CodyR would sic Stratusfied/Kaoticdude/ShadowSixx on him and bully him to the point where he had to give in to what they wanted to do with their match. Well, turned out they were all the same person.

Pretty sure Taj (and definitely me) had wanted to can CodyR for a while already just because we were getting sick of her shit, so had the mass banning not occurred, at least a couple of those characters would have been canned anyway because they were a pain to deal with as mods/bookers.

It's strange how that works out. He/She/It was always cool with me.

Although I'll take some of that Starlet drama over the shit I had with JLO in SOS.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby HFX » Mar 04, '14, 12:20 pm

Daz wrote:
Everlong wrote:^^ :lol yeah, although there was a whole lot of inner drama among the starlet writers. At one point Pete straight up refused to work with CodyR any more, because IIRC CodyR would sic Stratusfied/Kaoticdude/ShadowSixx on him and bully him to the point where he had to give in to what they wanted to do with their match. Well, turned out they were all the same person.

Although I'll take some of that Starlet drama over the shit I had with JLO in SOS.

SOS was a political shit show at times. Buddy who wrote for the Mexicans kept no-showing everything and kept the tag titles forever and I just floated around it felt like. AND THEN FUCKING FLUX CAME BACK IN AND STOLE MY SPOT.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 12:43 pm

HFX wrote:
Daz wrote:

SOS was a political shit show at times. Buddy who wrote for the Mexicans kept no-showing everything and kept the tag titles forever and I just floated around it felt like. AND THEN FUCKING FLUX CAME BACK IN AND STOLE MY SPOT.

If it's any consolation, I you were 3rd in line for the SOS title. My booking plan was to have Buck beat Daz for the belt a Dog Collar Match 3 shows after the World Tour Finale, then Hawk later in the night cashes in a title opportunity he earned the show before, stealing the belt from Buckeroo. Hawk was gonna hold it for about 8 shows then drop it to Omega ... unfortunately Josh tried to fuck me over and the whole thing went to shit.

I still can't believe he changed the booking behind my back to give his girlfriend/fiance/wife/baby momma the women's title, then try to ban me and Cia before I could call him on it. Just so fucked up. All over a fictional title belt, in a fictional wrestling fed, with fictional characters. I really don't know what's wrong with people sometimes.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby HFX » Mar 04, '14, 2:00 pm

Daz wrote:
HFX wrote:
Daz wrote:

If it's any consolation, I you were 3rd in line for the SOS title. My booking plan was to have Buck beat Daz for the belt a Dog Collar Match 3 shows after the World Tour Finale, then Hawk later in the night cashes in a title opportunity he earned the show before, stealing the belt from Buckeroo. Hawk was gonna hold it for about 8 shows then drop it to Omega ... unfortunately Josh tried to fuck me over and the whole thing went to shit.

I still can't believe he changed the booking behind my back to give his girlfriend/fiance/wife/baby momma the women's title, then try to ban me and Cia before I could call him on it. Just so fucked up. All over a fictional title belt, in a fictional wrestling fed, with fictional characters. I really don't know what's wrong with people sometimes.

Ya it was fucked at the end. Josh was a good writer, I thought, but he was a WEIRD dude. Probably gots one of them there brain thingies.

And I guess it makes up for it :lol. That SOS title shot against Daz was definitely my favorite match I've ever written.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 2:04 pm

HFX wrote:
Daz wrote:
HFX wrote:
Daz wrote:

Ya it was fucked at the end. Josh was a good writer, I thought, but he was a WEIRD dude. Probably gots one of them there brain thingies.

And I guess it makes up for it :lol. That SOS title shot against Daz was definitely my favorite match I've ever written.

Definitely in my top 5 as well.

Loved that whole period of SOS really. Shame we never got to blow off the SOS vs. IOW feud in the War Games match. Still kinda saddens me that Josh had to throw a hand grenade on the whole thing. Although I'm secretly delighted I didn't have to find excuses for not booking the JLO vs. Hawk Inferno match he wanted to do. Dear Christ that would have been awful.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Everlong » Mar 04, '14, 2:11 pm

We really need to get Taj in here to tell his "shirtless JLO" story :lol

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 2:44 pm

Everlong wrote:We really need to get Taj in here to tell his "shirtless JLO" story :lol

I also have one of those. A friend of mine also accessed his email once ... his password was literally RandyOrton. You do not want to know what we found. It will scar you. Scar you for life.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby prophet » Mar 04, '14, 2:46 pm

Daz wrote:
Everlong wrote:We really need to get Taj in here to tell his "shirtless JLO" story :lol

I also have one of those. A friend of mine also accessed his email once ... his password was literally RandyOrton. You do not want to know what we found. It will scar you. Scar you for life.

lmao, I sort of do and don't want to know now :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 534
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Enygma » Mar 04, '14, 2:48 pm

Daz wrote:

Tell me more :)

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 2:53 pm

Well, there were an abundance of naked pictures with him posing with a plastic kids WWE title.

Some erotic roleplaying with PPD. Now, it's my understanding that the point of a roleplay, is to portray somebody you're not. They roleplayed as characters, playing the WWE-Club fantasy game. Now, if you're involving WWE-Club in your sex life, you're doing something wrong, clearly. My reaction was along the lines of :facepalm

There was this one time he was having computer trouble. Being pretty good with computers I offered to help him fix the problem. He proceeds to turn on his webcam, and fails to mention the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt. Awkward.

I wish I still had some of this stuff, cause it sounds too ridiculous to be true. I have a Skype recording somewhere reacting to most of this. It was mostly just breathless hysterical laughter.

He was as HFX said, a very weird dude.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Enygma » Mar 04, '14, 3:01 pm

Daz wrote:Well, there were an abundance of naked pictures with him posing with a plastic kids WWE title.

Some erotic roleplaying with PPD. Now, it's my understanding that the point of a roleplay, is to portray somebody you're not. They roleplayed as characters, playing the WWE-Club fantasy game. Now, if you're involving WWE-Club in your sex life, you're doing something wrong, clearly. My reaction was along the lines of :facepalm

There was this one time he was having computer trouble. Being pretty good with computers I offered to help him fix the problem. He proceeds to turn on his webcam, and fails to mention the fact he wasn't wearing a shirt. Awkward.

I wish I still had some of this stuff, cause it sounds too ridiculous to be true. I have a Skype recording somewhere reacting to most of this. It was mostly just breathless hysterical laughter.

Who is this Taj?

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby Enygma » Mar 04, '14, 3:01 pm

Daz wrote:Well, there were an abundance of naked pictures with him posing with a plastic kids WWE title.

Who is this Taj?

Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Postby prophet » Mar 04, '14, 3:05 pm

LMAO, no it wasn't Taj. Dude called JLO who wrote for SOS and at one point WCSF, pretty weird bloke. He became online friends with PrincessPatDown who was a girl from Australia - long story short they got married :lol

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Postby Daz » Mar 04, '14, 3:15 pm

prophet wrote:LMAO, no it wasn't Taj. Dude called JLO who wrote for SOS and at one point WCSF, pretty weird bloke. He became online friends with PrincessPatDown who was a girl from Australia - long story short they got married :lol

And had a kid. I fear for it's safety.

Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Twister » Mar 04, '14, 3:25 pm

:o Wow, i've heard about this whole CodyR thing but never got the whole story. Who the hell has time for all that? So much crazy.

Twister Female
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 56

Postby Everlong » Mar 04, '14, 5:26 pm

I'm gonna need more details about this WWE-Club fantasy game. Like, were they roleplaying as users from the site?

If so... which one of them was me? :favre2

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby Hanley! » Mar 04, '14, 6:14 pm

Everlong wrote:I'm gonna need more details about this WWE-Club fantasy game. Like, were they roleplaying as users from the site?

CodyR did have a sex dream about you that time. So it really depends on which one of them was CodyR.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

Topic Author
Topics: 165

Postby prophet » Mar 04, '14, 6:17 pm

Hanley! wrote:
Everlong wrote:I'm gonna need more details about this WWE-Club fantasy game. Like, were they roleplaying as users from the site?

CodyR did have a sex dream about you that time. So it really depends on which one of them was CodyR.

Tim brought it on himself by making that hurdles photo public domain...

prophet Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PreviousNext

Return to The Pub