It is currently: May 22, '24, 11:26 pm

Plans for 2015

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Re: Plans for 2015

Postby Hanley! » Jan 13, '15, 4:47 pm

EmperorWu wrote:I bought an Epiphone Les Paul Special II. I wanted the best quality I could find for a cheap price, since I don't know yet if I'll end up sticking to it and didn't want to throw away too much money if I quit, and that fit the bill as best as my research showed. If I stick to it, I plan on getting something much better later on. I also hope to learn acoustic guitar. I really like Spanish style. Ultimately my true goal is to learn to play the Banjo. I just figured electric was a better starting point, since I could try learning guitar with Rocksmith and see if that is a good way to go about it.

That's crazy, I have that exact same guitar. :lol I don't play it as much as I used to though. I usually stick to acoustic these days. It's a really nice model though.

I imagine Rocksmith could be a good way to get into the guitar, I've heard good things about it. I got it as a birthday present last year and tried it out a bit, but it seemed more suited to people just starting to learn.

Hanley! Male
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 165

Previous

Return to The Pub