It is currently: Jun 15, '24, 9:30 pm

I Am Fatman

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

I Am Fatman

Postby Fatman » Oct 22, '13, 1:15 am

I know this isn't scheduled or anything, but AMA!

Before we begin. Yes, I did fake my own death on "wwe-club.com" about 10 years ago, and I take full responsibility for all of the lies and shit I told to try to get back into the club. Feel free to ask me anything about this incident that you wish, but I can't promise that I'll remember every detail of my life at this point. The short version is I was immature and looking for attention. I wish there was something juicier there, but the simplest answer is usually the most correct.

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2

Re: I Am Fatman

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 22, '13, 1:22 am

The obvious question... are you fat, man?

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 177

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 22, '13, 1:24 am

Also, what's your favorite King Crimson song?

Top 5 favorite movies? You have great taste so I'm looking forward to this one.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Chewy » Oct 22, '13, 3:00 am

I had your epitaph in my sig for ages dude.... Lol.

Wyatt sig by the dazzling Tim.
Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 21

Postby Matteo » Oct 22, '13, 3:17 am

Can you tell us the story of "the death of Fatman" again?

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Everlong » Oct 22, '13, 8:55 am

Fatman wrote:I know this isn't scheduled or anything, but AMA!

Before we begin. Yes, I did fake my own death on "wwe-club.com" about 10 years ago, and I take full responsibility for all of the lies and shit I told to try to get back into the club. Feel free to ask me anything about this incident that you wish, but I can't promise that I'll remember every detail of my life at this point. The short version is I was immature and looking for attention. I wish there was something juicier there, but the simplest answer is usually the most correct.

:lol I knew it! Being like 15 or 16 and completely naive at the time, I completely bought your story about the angry girlfriend too. Fantastic.

I second NoDQ's question, I'd like to hear the story about it again.

How did you originally get into photoshop? Do you still tinker around with it much?

You've got pretty great taste in quite a few things I enjoy, including beer and music. Name me one Texas craft brew that I need to try, as well as one lesser-known music artist that I should look into.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby SortaCreative » Oct 22, '13, 4:50 pm

*Sits down for story time*

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Viazon » Oct 22, '13, 5:34 pm

Yeah, I think I missed this whole thing about the fake death thing. I am also interested in the story.

Viazon Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 244

Postby Kyle » Oct 22, '13, 7:04 pm

Glad to have you here man.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Postby Fatman » Oct 23, '13, 12:13 am

Vaderbomb:

1. Heh, it

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topic Author

Postby Chewy » Oct 23, '13, 12:22 am

I'm coming to Texas in March next year, doing a road trip. Any must see places to see, eat and most importantly drink at?

Love the idea of local Texas brew, any others I should keep an eye out for?

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Locke » Oct 23, '13, 3:54 pm

I faked my death online once to some annoying AOL IM girls I felt too guilty to block. It bit me in the ass when they somehow tracked my phone# down IRL and called and made me feel bad (and told my folks). They ended up being hot, too.. damn! Oh well, adolescence is a bitch, then you grow up and pay bills.

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby VaderBomb » Oct 24, '13, 10:14 am

Those are all top favorites of mine as well, Fatman. The first three are about as close to perfect as you can get. I also think that Dazed and Confused is a masterpiece. Pure magic that film is.

VaderBomb Male
Ring General
Ring General

Postby Matteo » Oct 25, '13, 12:47 am

Fatman wrote:
NoDQ:

I

Matteo Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 195

Postby Fatman » Oct 25, '13, 2:33 pm

Chewy wrote:I'm coming to Texas in March next year, doing a road trip. Any must see places to see, eat and most importantly drink at?

It really depends on what route you're taking through Texas, but if you're anywhere near Texas in March, do yourself a favor and hit up Austin. The South By Southwest festival is a generally a great experience and the food in Austin is top-notch. Fonda San Miguel has some of the most authentic mexican food north of the border, or if you're looking for a true taste of Tex-Mex, there's Polvos and then everything else. For Barbecue try The Salt Lick or Franklin Barbecue. And, if you're a fan of Japanese cuisine at all, Uchi is a real treat. My absolute favorite place to eat in Austin is Noble Pig Sandwiches. They're amazing. Overall, you can't go wrong with food in Austin. My favorite bar in Austin is BD Rileys Irish Pub. They have a fantastic beer selection.

For more Local Texas Brew Shiner Bock is the most famous (too much corn for my taste), but you can't go wrong with anything by Saint Arnolds.

A few more of my favorites:

Real Ale Brewhouse Brown
Independence Brewing Company: Convict Hill (Oatmeal Stout), Jasperilla (Available FEB-MAR)
Saint Arnold Endeavor (Double IPA)
Live Oak: Helles Rauchlager

If you want to know more just ask, but Texas is a huge place.

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topic Author

Postby Chewy » Oct 25, '13, 4:33 pm

Fatman wrote:
Chewy wrote:I'm coming to Texas in March next year, doing a road trip. Any must see places to see, eat and most importantly drink at?

It really depends on what route you're taking through Texas, but if you're anywhere near Texas in March, do yourself a favor and hit up Austin. The South By Southwest festival is a generally a great experience and the food in Austin is top-notch. Fonda San Miguel has some of the most authentic mexican food north of the border, or if you're looking for a true taste of Tex-Mex, there's Polvos and then everything else. For Barbecue try The Salt Lick or Franklin Barbecue. And, if you're a fan of Japanese cuisine at all, Uchi is a real treat. My absolute favorite place to eat in Austin is Noble Pig Sandwiches. They're amazing. Overall, you can't go wrong with food in Austin. My favorite bar in Austin is BD Rileys Irish Pub. They have a fantastic beer selection.

For more Local Texas Brew Shiner Bock is the most famous (too much corn for my taste), but you can't go wrong with anything by Saint Arnolds.

A few more of my favorites:

Real Ale Brewhouse Brown
Independence Brewing Company: Convict Hill (Oatmeal Stout), Jasperilla (Available FEB-MAR)
Saint Arnold Endeavor (Double IPA)
Live Oak: Helles Rauchlager

If you want to know more just ask, but Texas is a huge place.

I think the plan is Dallas, San Antonio, Austin and Houston. Thanks for that, Austin sounds awesome.

Chewy None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby Fatman » Oct 25, '13, 10:11 pm

^It is. Texas is a pretty diverse place, and you really can't go wrong with any of the major cities, but Austin takes a shit on everything else in Texas in my opinion.

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topic Author

Postby HFX » Oct 25, '13, 11:05 pm

i would like to go to Texas someday, mainly to see the Red River Shootout and maybe run GNR over with a truck. What place has the best BBQ in Texas and explain your reason why.

If you had to live in Canada or Mexico which do you choose and state your reasons. Keep in mind you aren't allowed to live in one of those fancy Mexican resorts that has good water and relative security.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Everlong » Oct 29, '13, 8:52 pm

How did you become a Baltimore Ravens fan as a Texas resident?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby HFX » Oct 29, '13, 9:43 pm

Why is it Tuesday night and I still don't have an answer :(

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Next

Return to The Pub