It is currently: Mar 19, '24, 3:42 am

Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat

Come introduce yourself, have a drink and talk about anything! This is the place for any and all off-topic conversations.

Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat

Postby DBSoT » Jun 22, '21, 8:11 am

Now that I have your attention, I just want to say I miss this place being active and wish you all the best.

The only wrestling I still watch is AEW, but if anyone is up for having a convo about anything, I will be checking in periodically for the next few weeks.

In fact, feel free to AMA and I will answer.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 218

Re: Taco Cat spelled backwards is Taco Cat

Postby Everlong » Jun 25, '21, 3:04 pm

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Postby DBSoT » Jun 30, '21, 1:42 am

Everlong wrote:Is a hot dog a sandwich?

A hot dog is in fact not a sandwich. I would consider it more of an extremely soft shell taco with tube based pork. Sandwiches need a top, middle and bottom. Hot dogs/tacos only have a middle and bottom.

I hope your doing well, Tim. If I remember right, you had twins a while back. How's dad life treating you?

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Jul 12, '21, 8:49 am

DBSoT wrote:

A hot dog is in fact not a sandwich. I would consider it more of an extremely soft shell taco with tube based pork. Sandwiches need a top, middle and bottom. Hot dogs/tacos only have a middle and bottom.

I hope your doing well, Tim. If I remember right, you had twins a while back. How's dad life treating you?

Twins with a toddler is ROUGH. But it's gotten a lot better over the last few months. The first six or seven months were probably the hardest of my life. Twins plus toddler plus winter/seasonal depression plus pandemic plus inability to go anywhere at all plus election stress.. WEW LAD.

But yeah, these days things are going a lot better. Hard to believe they're oging to be one in a couple months!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby DBSoT » Jul 14, '21, 4:55 pm

Everlong wrote:
DBSoT wrote:

Twins with a toddler is ROUGH. But it's gotten a lot better over the last few months. The first six or seven months were probably the hardest of my life. Twins plus toddler plus winter/seasonal depression plus pandemic plus inability to go anywhere at all plus election stress.. WEW LAD.

But yeah, these days things are going a lot better. Hard to believe they're oging to be one in a couple months!

Wow. I can't even imagine what that had to be like in 2020. I could see everything really weighing on a person. I glad to see that things are getting better. Congrats on the one year mark!

Coincidentally, I just found out my wife is pregnant a couple weeks ago. The doctor said that there are early signs that there could be multiple pregnancies. We have always kind of hoped for twins so we can have everything done in one shot. However, a bunch of people told us that we will regret that feeling (lol). I am just happy we made it to this point. We are at a place financially that we can enjoy the process.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Jul 23, '21, 5:35 pm

Hahaha, twins can be amazing one day and HORRIBLE the next. Congrats to you guys and good luck!!!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby DBSoT » Aug 02, '21, 3:21 pm

Everlong wrote:Hahaha, twins can be amazing one day and HORRIBLE the next. Congrats to you guys and good luck!!!

Soooo...turns out it isn't twins....it is triplets! I am both the happiest person in the world and scared shitless. Haha

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Postby Everlong » Aug 05, '21, 12:17 pm

DBSoT wrote:
Everlong wrote:Hahaha, twins can be amazing one day and HORRIBLE the next. Congrats to you guys and good luck!!!

Soooo...turns out it isn't twins....it is triplets! I am both the happiest person in the world and scared shitless. Haha

JESUS MAN :lol

Good luck to you, holy shit you'll need it!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Postby DBSoT » Aug 07, '21, 12:17 pm

Everlong wrote:
DBSoT wrote:

JESUS MAN :lol

Good luck to you, holy shit you'll need it!

Thank you. Every person we have told has said "congrats, but that is going to be rough." :Lol

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topic Author

Return to The Pub