It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 3:00 pm

My Avengers review, and a glimpse at a project a few of us have been working on

Get feedback on creative writing, music or graphics that you created. This is also the place to request a signature or image or to engage in graphic competitions.

Moderator: Daz

My Avengers review, and a glimpse at a project a few of us have been working on

Postby Everlong » May 03, '15, 11:19 am

Hey guys,

Myself, @Hanley! and @SortaCreative are working on creating a new website focused on pop culture editorials and critique. We just published our first post, my review of the new Avengers movie, which you can find here: http://novacritic.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-review/

Just thought it'd be cool to share this with ya'll. We haven't gotten to the point yet where we're really going to start advertising our stuff out to the general public (at least not til we have a few more things posted), but I thought some of you may be interested to see what we've come up with so far.

:tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: My Avengers review, and a glimpse at a project a few of us have been working on

Postby Str8Shooter » May 03, '15, 12:25 pm

The three of you guys critiquing pop culture?..... That's gonna be a bloodbath... :P

That said, I'll read every article :tim

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 359

Re: My Avengers review, and a glimpse at a project a few of us have been working on

Postby SortaCreative » May 03, '15, 2:04 pm

Prepare your butts.

I'm working on a Star Wars piece to warm things up

Irin
SortaCreative Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 54
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Daz » May 03, '15, 3:44 pm

If you need someone to review TV shows ... I need to feel productive whilst spending my days watching TV shows lol.

Click image to get your tits blown off by my literary prowess.
Daz Male
Referee
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 25

Return to Creative Corner