It is currently: Apr 25, '24, 11:04 am

SquaredCircle GOLD Fantasy League Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

SquaredCircle GOLD Fantasy League Discussion!

Postby JDD » Aug 24, '16, 4:36 pm

OK guys, here's our league!

@chuway
@BSM
@Ali
@JDD
@GNR
@CMPUNKFAN
@EMPEROR WU
@The Legend

Sorry about the confusion, but please disregard the pm's you have been sent for the ESPN league. As per Legend's request, the league is now on Yahoo. The draft is still scheduled for the same time, Sunday August 28th at 10:30 pm EASTERN TIME.

Please pm me you email ASAP so I can invite you all to the league. Also, go through the rules and settings and let me know if there is anything you guys would like changed before the draft.

EDIT - here is the league link. I haven't uses Yahoo before so I'm not sure if you can join just with this, but if you can then I don't need emails.
https://yho.com/nfl?l=814971&k=96de36b4 ... 772b129e2c

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 78

Re: SquaredCircle GOLD Fantasy League Discussion!

Postby Ali » Aug 24, '16, 6:29 pm

Hey, just so you know, the Draft is listed as 10:30 pm... Pacific Time. So that'd put it at 1:30 am EST. So if your time zone doesn't change, you can move the Draft 3 hours earlier to get the correct time.

Credit to SKS for the new Waluigi World Order!

My movie rating scale:
  • AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
  • Great
  • Good
  • Enjoyable Crap
  • Crap
  • I WILL KILL EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH THIS PRODUCTION

Last movie seen - Inside Out; Rating - Amazingly Awesome
Ali Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 43

Postby JDD » Aug 26, '16, 10:50 am

Ok so we're just waiting on @EMPERORWU and @GNR to join.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Aug 27, '16, 11:30 am

Just need one more person to join. Let's get this thing rolling!

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby JDD » Aug 28, '16, 10:18 am

Does anyone want to take GNR's spot?? If he doesnt join a couple of hours before the draft, I can either push the draft back to the same time next Sunday or I can make a team to autodraft and give it to GNR if he does join. What do you guys think?

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Aug 28, '16, 10:29 am

JDD wrote:Does anyone want to take GNR's spot?? If he doesnt join a couple of hours before the draft, I can either push the draft back to the same time next Sunday or I can make a team to autodraft and give it to GNR if he does join. What do you guys think?

I won't be available to draft next Sunday, so I'd really prefer not that option.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 28, '16, 5:32 pm

Wait are we doing ESPN or Yahoo?

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Topics: 62

Postby The Legend » Aug 28, '16, 5:43 pm

EmperorWu wrote:Wait are we doing ESPN or Yahoo?

Yahoo

World Champion
World Champion

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 28, '16, 6:36 pm

Can someone delete the other league or at least tell me how to leave it? It's just taking up space in my menu, I have other teams.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Postby JDD » Aug 28, '16, 6:40 pm

EmperorWu wrote:Can someone delete the other league or at least tell me how to leave it? It's just taking up space in my menu, I have other teams.

Couldn't figure out how to delete the league but you can hide it from showing up on ESPN.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 28, '16, 6:43 pm

JDD wrote:
EmperorWu wrote:Can someone delete the other league or at least tell me how to leave it? It's just taking up space in my menu, I have other teams.

Couldn't figure out how to delete the league but you can hide it from showing up on ESPN.

How? :P

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby JDD » Aug 28, '16, 6:46 pm

EmperorWu wrote:
JDD wrote:

How? :P

Click the gear button next to where it says favorites on the left side of the screen., then you can hide the fantasy team.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby EmperorWu » Aug 28, '16, 6:52 pm

Thanks. :headbang

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 10, '16, 11:40 pm

Is it possible to pick up a team after the league has started? I have someone for the auto team if so. I can tell them to join the site.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby JDD » Sep 11, '16, 8:17 am

EmperorWu wrote:Is it possible to pick up a team after the league has started? I have someone for the auto team if so. I can tell them to join the site.

I sent the team info to @Messiah, but if he doesnt want to do it then your friend is welcome to join. I'll see if Messiah still wants in and if not ill pm you the login info for the team.

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby EmperorWu » Sep 11, '16, 9:44 pm

JDD wrote:
EmperorWu wrote:Is it possible to pick up a team after the league has started? I have someone for the auto team if so. I can tell them to join the site.

I sent the team info to @Messiah, but if he doesnt want to do it then your friend is welcome to join. I'll see if Messiah still wants in and if not ill pm you the login info for the team.

Sounds good.

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby EmperorWu » Oct 05, '16, 3:29 pm

Update?

EmperorWu Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Postby The Legend » Oct 20, '16, 1:12 pm

@chuway
@BSM
@Ali
@JDD
@GNR
@CMPUNKFAN
@EMPEROR WU

Alright, I'm officially throwing my team on the trading block for running back help. Everybody is available for the right price except Brady, Brown and Jordan Reed for the right price.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

World Champion
World Champion

Postby JDD » Dec 27, '16, 1:14 am

:tim :tim :tim :tim :tim :tim

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Dec 27, '16, 5:39 am

JDD wrote::tim :tim :tim :tim :tim :tim
JDD wrote::tim :tim :tim :tim :tim :tim

Congrats @JDD, it was a hell of a championship game. If only we could have both not had to deal with a surprise sit on Christmas Eve.

So, our finals: JDD, Legend, Chuway and CMPUNKFAN finished in the top four (that way we can remember for next year). BSM, Ali, GNR and Dak Attack finished in the bottom four of the gold league.

World Champion
World Champion

Next

Return to NFL