It is currently: May 24, '24, 4:41 am

So where does Kaepernick end up?

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

So where does Kaepernick end up?

Postby The Legend » Mar 11, '16, 7:23 am

So Colin Kaepernick is a Niner, but the Niners apparently don't want him and the Broncos, Jets and Browns are all trying to get him. So who ends up trading for Kaep and what does it take to get him?

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 331

Re: So where does Kaepernick end up?

Postby Everlong » Mar 11, '16, 8:34 am

I'd have to think it'll be the Broncos. When Elway wants something, he goes after it hard, and for better or for worse he's probably not goign to get a better QB option at this point.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 2439

Re: So where does Kaepernick end up?

Postby DBSoT » Mar 11, '16, 9:29 am

If it was up to the 49ers they would trade with the Browns. They would trade 1st round picks, Kaep, and maybe a 4th rounder. 49ers can draft the QB they want at #2 and get an additional pick for Kaep.

For the Broncos, I would sign Fitzpatrick if the money is right. I would then draft a QB late in the first to develop. Fitz can be a physical upgrade from Peyton, but also keep that ability to manage the game. Elway will go hard after what he wants, but Denver would have to give more in the draft then Cleveland or the Jets.

I think he will end up in Denver though. Cleveland will eventually back off and draft a QB. Jets will pay Fitz or live with Geno Smith.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to NFL