It is currently: Apr 29, '24, 2:59 am

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Oct 09, '13, 2:58 pm

[center]Image[/center]

ALRIGHT! So we're starting our NFL Picks up from scratch. For those of you who are just joining in and don't know how this works, here it is in very general terms:

1. Every week you pick all of the NFL games. Simply say who you think will win, and provide reasons (not necessary, but encouraged)
2. We award one bonus point for a correct upset pick. While you can pick as many upsets as you want, you will only get bonus credit for a maximum of two correct upsets. An upset, for our purposes, is defined as a game in which the team that was the underdog in the point spread (listed with each game) wins the game. If a game is listed as a "push," there is no spread and therefore no upset possibility.
3. For the rest of this season, you can miss a maximum of two weeks of picks.
4. Typically we do year-long predictions before the season starts, but now that that has already happened it's kind of pointless to go back and re-do those.

If you have any questions, let one of us know and we'll be happy to help you out!

Here are the picks for this week:

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - I think this is the third week in a row the Saints have been featured in our Game of the Week .They've played quite a tough schedule so far but have managed it very well indeed. Nobody's really talking about them as a contender, but with Sean Payton back as coach and an improved defense, they're doing quite well for themselves. However, they may be running into a buzzsaw in Foxborough. The Patriots almost never lose consecutive games, and they are an outstanding home team. Tough choice here, but I'm going to go with the homefield advantage. Patriots 27, Saints 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - The Bears' grasp on the NFC North is quickly slipping, but they get a reprieve by playing the down-and-out giants at home on a short week. What the hell has happened to the Giants, anyway? There's no reason that they should be as bad as they currently are, yet every week they come out and set new standards of ineptitude for themselves. Until they give me a reason to believe otherwise, I'm going to say that they are just plain awful. Bears 31, Giants 10

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Even more surprising than Kansas City's 5-0 start is the fact that Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor currently has two games on the season with a 100+ quarterback rating. Uh, who saw that coming? As well as Pryor is playing, this Chiefs team is ridiculously talented and are certain to be amped for a home game against their arch rivals that could put them to 6-0. I don't see the Chiefs dropping this one. Chiefs 24, Raiders 17

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - The Buccaneers are another team that I'm just going to pick against every week until they convince me that they're capable of winning a game. Nick Foles looked solid in replacing Michael Vick last week - it'll be interesting to see how he performs against this Bucs defense. Eagles 35, Bucs 20

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - The scary thing about the Packers? They just came off a week where their passing game was extremely ineffective, yet they won with a dominant rushing and defensive performance. For the first time in recent memory, the Packers are a complete team. This isn't the Ravens' defense of old, either. I can't see the Ravens managing to keep pace with Aaron Rodgers, especially if Eddie Lacy runs like he did against Detroit. Packers 31, Ravens 16

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - The outcome of this game definitely hinges on whether or not Calvin Johnson will be playing. I'd be very much tempted to pick the Browns to win this game if Brandon Weeden wasn't starting at quarterback. The Lions looked pretty listless against the Pack, but I think they should be able to manage this one. Lions 24, Browns 20

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - How disappointing was that game by the Panthers last week? They looked completely lifeless against the Cardinals after thrashing the Giants before their bye. I think they're a significantly more talented team than the Vikings, but the coaching situation in Carolina is just so damn bad. They'll find a way to blow this one too. Vikings 20, Panthers 13

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - The Texans were flat out embarrassed against the 49ers in primetime a few nights ago. They're going to have to win this game if they can hope to keep pace with the Colts and the surprising Titans in the AFC South. Texans 30, Rams 10

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - Really hard to predict this one. On the one hand, I find it hard to believe that the Steelers are going to be 0-5... but on the other hand, they're already 0-4. Same thing goes with the Jets... how have they gone over .500 in the first three weeks? Somehow they've managed to pull it off. Still, I think there's got to be some sort of sense of desperation in Pittsburgh at this point. Maybe it's me underestimating the Jets once again, but the Steelers have to win sooner or later, and this is as good a time as any for that to happen. UPSET! Steelers 24, Jets 16

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - The Bengals didn't exactly put on an offensive spectacle against the Patriots last week, but my goodness that defense is something to behold. Without EJ Manuel, I don't give the Bills much of a chance in this one. The Bengals are a darkhorse Super Bowl contender at this point in the season. Bengals 30, Bills 13

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - I think this spread is a bit disrespectful to the Titans, who really played well against a great Chiefs team last week before collapsing in the fourth quarter. While I think the Seahawks will win and that they have a great homefield advantage, I also think that it'll be closer than what most people expect. Seahawks 27, Titans 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - One of the worst teams in NFL history takes on an offensive juggernaut in what is the biggest point spread for a game in the history of the league. Can the Jaguars beat the spread? Nah. Broncos 52, Jaguars 10

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - A surprisingly important divisional match, as the Niners dropped two early and the Cardinals have been better than anticipated. This game being in San Francisco, I don't see the Cardinals having much of a chance. However, they have given the 49ers fits in years past, and could again this week. 49ers 23, Cardinals 17

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Based on the Redskins' first several weeks and how the Cowboys' offense performed against Denver, I really don't see this one being much of a contest. But with divisional games you really never know. Crazy that just a couple years ago the media could never stop sucking off the NFC East and now they're the worst division in the league. Well, actually, the media still sucks them off, but that doesn't stop them from being fucking awful anyway. Cowboys 31, Redskins 24

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - The Colts are coming off an emotional last-second victory at home against one of the league's best teams, and now have an extra day to prepare for a road contest in sunny California against a team they're probably overlooking. Now, logically there's no reason the Colts should lose this game, but something about the circumstances here makes me think it's a perfect upset opportunity... UPSET! Chargers 27, Colts 26

BYES: Atlanta Falcons, Miami Dolphins

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 6 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Oct 09, '13, 3:05 pm

Oh, and just a reminder, all picks have to be in before the game is played. Thursday night picks have to be in earlier than the Sunday games for them to count.

That being said, get your picks in :tim

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author

Postby BSM » Oct 09, '13, 4:12 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - UPSET! Saints

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Bears

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Chiefs

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Eagles

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Packers

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - Lions

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Vikings

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Texans

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - Jets

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 -Seahawks

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - Broncos

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - 49ers

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Colts

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 09, '13, 4:17 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - Give me pissed off Tom Brady at home with Gronk and Amendola. New England Patriots

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Even though I would love to see them win, the Giants suck and will lose. Chicago Bears

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Give me a hot Chiefs team at home against Terrelle Pryor. Kansas City Chiefs

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Tampa Bay's defense against Nick Foles at home should be the difference here. Tampa Bay Buccaneers UPSET

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Baltimore decided back to the basics last week and start running the ball. I'll take their emphasis on the run game, at home, against a still suspect Green Bay defense. Baltimore Ravens UPSET

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - If Megatron sits, Detroit might be in big trouble. However, I think he'll play and the Lions d-line will make life uncomfortable for Brandon Weeden. Detroit Lions

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - All Minnesota can do is run the ball, and that Panthers defense front 7 is no joke. I look for Cam Newton to have a big day against a bad Vikes D. Carolina Panters UPSET

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Houston likes to run the ball, and St. Louis can't stop the run. Houston Texans

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - I'll take the Jets D against Pittsburgh's awful offensive line. I'm sure no one had the the Jets at 4-2 and the Steelers at 0-3 before the season started, but that's the way the cookie crumbles. New York Jets

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - I think Buffalo would have a shot if EJ Manuel was playing but he isn't. That Bengals D is going to have a field day. Cincinnati Bengals

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seattle doesn't lose at home. Seattle Seahawks

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - No explanation needed. Denver Broncos

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - I expect Carson Palmer to look a lot like Matt Schaub looked on Sunday night. San Francisco 49ers.

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Should be a shootout. I'll take the Boys at home. Dallas Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - The Chargers are better than their record indicates. I also feel that Colts are prime for a Monday Night letdown. San Diego Chargers UPSET

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby The Legend » Oct 09, '13, 4:36 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - Truly a great game of the week as the Saints and Patriots collide. Teams that in their recent history have been known for their offense and great quarterback play, but while they still have those QB's they both have a strong defense leading them this year. I go back and forth on this one because I'm not seeing many upsets this week and the Saints could be one. However, at home I can't see New England dropping their second straight game. The Pats will give the Saints their first loss of the season in a highly competitive game. NE Patriots 23, NO Saints 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Wow, what a stinker of a game we get Thursday night. The Bears need to win this game if they want to stay in the suddenly highly competitive NFC North. You simply can't lose a game to a struggling team like this when you have playoff aspirations especially at home. The Giants need to figure out how to straighten themselves out, but right now they seem to be a sure bet to be drafting Jadaveon Clowney in May. Chicago Bears 31, NY Giants 20

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - The Chiefs are off to a startling fast start. I knew they would be better this year, but the possibility of going 6-0 at home against a subpar Oakland team? Andy Reid is working his magic and Alex Smith is picking up where he left off in San Francisco by making smart decisions with the football. On top of all that they have a dominant defense that may start getting 2000 Raven type of praise. KC should keep rolling this week. KC Chiefs 23, Oakland Raiders 16

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Bad team vs bad team, but at least Philly has shown the ability to score points some of the time, while the mess that is Tampa hasn't done that at all. Philly Eagles 24, TB Buccaneers 21

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - This should be another competitive game and compelling football until the end. I'll pick this one with my heart. GB Packers 28, Baltimore Ravens 24

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - Speaking of picking games with my heart. I'm going to hope Calvin Johnson doesn't play in this game, but even if he does I'm confident in Joe Haden's ability to keep him somewhat in check. The real key to the game is how much the Cleveland O-line can agitate Suh and Co. into making some stupid penalties and giving the offense a boost with a couple 15 yard chunks after the play is over. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 23, Detroit Lions 21

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Blah! Worst game of the week for sure. Minnesota Vikings 26, Carolina Panthers 23

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Matt Schaub can't possibly continue to play this poorly. He's got to much ability for this to continue. They have to get it together at home this week. Houston Texans 24, St. Louis Rams 22

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - It may surprise some people that the Jets haven't totally imploded (OK, I'm among them). The Steelers on the other hand have totally imploded. They may be pulling a Colts this may and start planning on the future with a talented rookie QB class. NY Jets 21, Pittsburgh Steelers 20

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Hey Buffalo, have fun watching Thad Lewis for a few weeks, I've been there. Cincy's defense took Tom Brady to task, this one shouldn't be a problem. Cincy Bengals 23, Buffalo Bills 13

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - This game could have been really intriguing if Jake Locker weren't hurt and it was being played in Tennessee. Unfortunately, both of those statements are happening. Seattle Seahawks 24, Tennessee Titans 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - Obviously if a team is favored by four touchdowns in the NFL, they are going to win. The question is just by how much. I'll say they won't cover, but it'll come close. Denver Broncos 41, Jacksonville Jaguars 14

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - San Francisco needs this game in the division if they hope to stick with the Seahawks and make a competition of the division race. They should be able to do just that. SF Niners 21, Arizona Cardinals 19

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboys (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Way to go Tony Romo, you single-handedly won me my fantasy matchup last week. This week you actually get to have a big game and win it for the Cowboys as well. Dallas Cowboys 30, Washington Redskins 24

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - This one could go either way with Rivers playing well this season and the Colts managing to win ugly again. I'll take the Colts to manage to do it again. Indy Colts 27, SD Chargers 21

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby UTK » Oct 09, '13, 6:28 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - This'll be a first, but if I want to do decently in the picks, I'll have to do it - CHICAGO

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - UPSET! SAINTS

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - KANSAS CITY

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - PHILLY

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - UPSET! BALTIMORE

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - DETROIT

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - VIKINGS

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - HOUSTON

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - JETS

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - BENGALS

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - SEATTLE

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - DENVER

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - SAN FRAN

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboys (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - DALLAS

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - UPSET! SAN DIEGO

Last edited by UTK on Oct 13, '13, 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby JDD » Oct 09, '13, 7:00 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - UPSET! Saints

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Bears

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Packers

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Colts

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby Enygma » Oct 09, '13, 7:21 pm

Slightly off topic but PorkChop, if you see this, WE HAVE TO DO ONE FOR FOOTBALL!

Credit to Romo for the sig.

Arrive. Dare To Zlatan. Leave.
Enygma Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 27

Postby Fatman » Oct 09, '13, 9:39 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - The Bears are overrated, but the Giants flat out suck in the trenches. I'll take the Bears - BEARS

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - Upset! Saints

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Upset! Ravens

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Upset! Chargers

Last edited by Fatman on Oct 13, '13, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby Messiah » Oct 09, '13, 10:07 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - The Giants are the second worst team in football and 99% of the time they would be the worst. They are truly terrible and there is not a single redeeming quality about their team. - BEARS

Bengals at Bills
Lions at Browns
Eagles at Buccaneers
Packers at Ravens
Rams at Texans
Raiders at Chiefs
Panthers at Vikings
Steelers at Jets
Titans at Seahawks
Jaguars at Broncos
Cardinals at 49ers
Saints at Patriots
Redskins at Cowboys
Colts at Chargers

Last edited by Messiah on Oct 13, '13, 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 09, '13, 10:14 pm

Thursday Night - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Chicago is gonna be too good for the Giants on the offensive side of the ball with Alshon, Forte and Marshall. I look for Chicago to recover from their recent loss and come out clicking on all cylinders.

Last edited by DanielsonTHAGOAT on Oct 12, '13, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby westcoast619 » Oct 09, '13, 11:58 pm

Don't have time to fill out my explanations, but definitely wanted to make sure I got my picks in once I saw this. I'll try and fill out my explanations when I get a chance.

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - Patriots 37, Saints 34

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Bears 31, Giants 17

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Chiefs 27, Raiders 17

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Eagles 35, Bucs 23

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Packers 31, Ravens 26

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - UPSET! - Browns 24, Lions 20

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Vikings 21, Panthers 17

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Texans 30, Rams 19

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - Jets 23, Steelers 19

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals 23, Bills 18

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks 31, Titans 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - Broncos 49, Jaguars 19

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - 49ers 24, Cardinals 20

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Cowboys 34, Redskins 24

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Colts 27, Chargers 20

[center]Image[/center]
westcoast619 None specified
Mark
Mark

Topics: 1

Postby xgamr » Oct 10, '13, 6:31 am

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby EdgeStealsWives » Oct 10, '13, 7:38 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - UPSET!!! New Orleans Saints

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Chicago Bears

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Kansas City Chiefs

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Philadelphia Eagles

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Green Bay Packers

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - Detroit Lions

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Minnesota Vikings

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Houston Texans

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - UPSET!!! Pittsburgh Steelers

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Cincinnati Bengals

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 -Seattle Seahawks Seahawks

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - Denver Broncos Broncos

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - San Francisco 49ers

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Dallas Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Indianapolis Colts

[center]Image[/center]
EdgeStealsWives None specified
Dark Match Specialist
Dark Match Specialist

Topics: 6

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 10, '13, 8:23 am

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5:
This may be a make or break game for Giant management. They HAVE to win. Unfortunately the Bears are the better team and are playing at home.

Bears-27
Giants-17

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Everlong » Oct 10, '13, 9:09 am

Reminder: We've got a Thursday night game tonight!

Everlong Male
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author

Postby The Legend » Oct 10, '13, 9:28 am

reyflyinfury619 wrote:Reminder: We've got a Thursday night game tonight!

It's a good thing they decided to put a Thursday game on Thursday :P Sorry couldn't resist.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby HFX » Oct 10, '13, 12:40 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - I think this is the first time I've ever chosen against the Patriots. I just think their offense isn't going to be enough to beat out this Saints team. UPSET! Saints 38, Pats 30

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Bears 34, Giants 22

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Chiefs 27, Raiders 17

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Eagles 24, Bucs 23

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Packers 31, Ravens 27

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - UPSET! Browns 24, Lions 20

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Vikings 21, Panthers 17

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Texans 30, Rams 21

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - UPSET! Steelers 26, Jets 24

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals 23, Bills 17

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seattle is at home and coming off a close loss. The Titans are going to feel the wrath of the Seahawks on Sunday. Seahawks 38, Titans 20

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - The Broncos will smash the Jaguars in a way the few teams have ever been smashed. This may be one of the best offenses ever and the Jaguars have no defense. It's over by the end of the first. Broncos 63, Jaguars 16

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - 49ers at home against the Cardinals. Sure Arizona has improved this season but they aren't anywhere near a match for the 49ers in San Francisco. The 49ers offense and defense are both superior and then you add in home field advantage. 49ers 31, Cardinals 20

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - The Cowboys are coming off a heart breaking loss to Denver and have a great offense. The Redskins are coming into town with a weak defense. The Skins should put up points but the Cowboys aren't going to lose this game. Cowboys 34, Redskins 24

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Colts 27, Chargers 20

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 10, '13, 12:52 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - New Orleans Saints (5-0) at New England Patriots (4-1), NE by 2.5 - Saints 35, Pats 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - New York Giants (0-5) at Chicago Bears (3-2), CHI by 7.5 - Bears 20, Giants 12

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - Chiefs 27, Raiders 23

Philadelphia Eagles (2-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4), PHI by 1.5 - Eagles 21, Bucs 17

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - Packers 38, Ravens 23

Detroit Lions (3-2) at Cleveland Browns (3-2), DET by 2.5 - Browns 17, Lions 10 UPSET!!!

Carolina Panthers (1-3) at Minnesota Vikings (1-3), MIN by 2.5 - Panthers 27, Vikings 24 UPSET!!!

St. Louis Rams (2-3) at Houston Texans (2-3), HOU by 7.5 - Texans 20, Rams 3

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - Steelers 34, Jets 30 UPSET!!!

Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Buffalo Bills (2-3), CIN by 7.5 - Bengals 27, Bills 21

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks 34, Titans 17

Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5) at Denver Broncos (5-0), DEN by 27.5 - Broncos 55, Jaguars 20

Arizona Cardinals (3-2) at San Francisco 49ers (3-2), SF by 11 - 49ers 21, Cardinals 16

Washington Redskins (1-3) at Dallas Cowboy s (2-3), DAL by 5.5 - Cowboys 37, Redskins 25

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - Colts 28, Chargers 24

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby motionmann » Oct 10, '13, 8:45 pm

Oakland Raiders (2-3) at Kansas City Chiefs (5-0), KC by 9 - UPSET! Raiders

Green Bay Packers (2-2) at Baltimore Ravens (3-2), GB by 3 - UPSET! Ravens

Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4) at New York Jets (3-2), NYJ by 2.5 - Jets!

Tennessee Titans (3-2) at Seattle Seahawks (4-1), SEA by 13.5 - Seahawks

Indianapolis Colts (4-1) at San Diego Chargers (2-3), IND by 1.5 - UPSET! Chargers

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Next

Return to NFL