It is currently: May 15, '24, 8:53 am

The GOAT Aaron Rodgers back at practice

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

The GOAT Aaron Rodgers back at practice

Postby Everlong » Nov 26, '13, 12:25 pm

http://www.packersnews.com/article/2013 ... nce-injury

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OMG PLEASE PLAY THURSDAY

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: The GOAT Aaron Rodgers back at practice

Postby ShaneOfan » Nov 26, '13, 5:51 pm

I don't see him playing with such short practice but you never know. Tomorrow will reveal a lot more. If he suits up, maybe. If not I don't see it happening.

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 260

Postby DBSoT » Nov 26, '13, 9:20 pm

He won't play, but I have lost faith in the Lions ever making me a happy football fan so I just imagine Matt Flynn will throw for 500 yards and 6 TDs while I pass out from eating turkey and drown in the sorrow of another year of no playoffs. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Everlong » Nov 26, '13, 9:36 pm

DBSoT wrote:He won't play, but I have lost faith in the Lions ever making me a happy football fan so I just imagine Matt Flynn will throw for 500 yards and 6 TDs while I pass out from eating turkey and drown in the sorrow of another year of no playoffs. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

He's done it once before! :tim

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby DBSoT » Nov 26, '13, 10:45 pm

Everlong wrote:
DBSoT wrote:He won't play, but I have lost faith in the Lions ever making me a happy football fan so I just imagine Matt Flynn will throw for 500 yards and 6 TDs while I pass out from eating turkey and drown in the sorrow of another year of no playoffs. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

He's done it once before! :tim

Not really. The Lions already locked up a playoff spot in 2011 and we always suck in Lambeau. He beat a team that had nothing to play for. I am not saying it wasn't impressive, but it certainly was overblown. Especially by the Seahawks who over paid a one game wonder a crazy amount of money. I am more confident Lacy will have a big day than Flynn. The Lions will do what they always do and as a life time Lions fan I just know how this game will go. The Lions will lead by 3 at half take a 10 point lead in the 3rd quarter and lose the game after a late pick that leads to a touchdown and a penalty that kills a late drive to close out the game. Next drive the Lions give up a TD and poof there go the playoffs again. The penalty could also be a fumbled snap, missed FG, or our head coach getting a penalty for using a challenge (Its fucking happened once). Because fuck Bobby Layne.

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Return to NFL