It is currently: Mar 28, '24, 12:35 pm

Brandon Browner facing season long suspension

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Brandon Browner facing season long suspension

Postby Messiah » Nov 25, '13, 7:11 pm

NFL Media columnist Michael Silver reports that Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner is facing another suspension for violating league policy, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. This suspension is for violation of the league's substance abuse policy. The Seahawks are ready to move on without him.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... e-comments

Seahawks earlier this week already lost Walter Thurmond to suspension due to substance abuse as well.

What is up with the Seahawks secondary?

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: Brandon Browner facing season long suspension

Postby motionmann » Nov 25, '13, 7:17 pm

Oh well. I'm not worried at all. In the 7 games Browner has missed these last 2 years, we are 7-0 without him. I love him, but he doesn't deserve to win the superbowl this year with us.

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 9

Postby The Legend » Nov 25, '13, 7:35 pm

motionmann wrote:Oh well. I'm not worried at all. In the 7 games Browner has missed these last 2 years, we are 7-0 without him. I love him, but he doesn't deserve to win the superbowl this year with us.

You do realize that's your first and second string corner on the right side right? You should be a lot more worried about it. First of all New Orleans has a ton of offensive weapons and teams need all the corners you can muster to cover all those guys. Second, with the Saints so close to taking homefield advantage away you should be worried about which of those tough places to play the NFC championship game will be played.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby motionmann » Nov 25, '13, 9:52 pm

The Legend wrote:
motionmann wrote:Oh well. I'm not worried at all. In the 7 games Browner has missed these last 2 years, we are 7-0 without him. I love him, but he doesn't deserve to win the superbowl this year with us.

You do realize that's your first and second string corner on the right side right? You should be a lot more worried about it. First of all New Orleans has a ton of offensive weapons and teams need all the corners you can muster to cover all those guys. Second, with the Saints so close to taking homefield advantage away you should be worried about which of those tough places to play the NFC championship game will be played.

Our secondary depth is actually pretty insane. Behind Thurmond is Jeremy Lane and Byron Maxwell. Both are starters on any other team in the league. They also filled in astonishingly when Browner went out last year(Thurmond was out last year with an injury). I'm not worried. Especially when we have the best free safety in the game, Earl Thomas, and one of the best strong safeties in the game in Kam Chancellor.

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby Everlong » Nov 25, '13, 10:17 pm

What a dumbass. After you get caught once how do you do this again?

Probably my least favorite player on the Seahawks already, and they have plenty of other douchebags to compete with him.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Return to NFL