It is currently: Apr 24, '24, 9:33 pm

I knew I was right about the Colts.

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

I knew I was right about the Colts.

Postby Messiah » Nov 24, '13, 5:07 pm

What a bad to below average football team lacking of talent across the board. Shame they traded their first round pick away for such a scrub running back.

How they beat Seattle, San Fransisco, and Denver, I do not know. But they just have too much mediocre talent on their team. Nobody really stands out.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Re: I knew I was right about the Colts.

Postby Messiah » Nov 24, '13, 5:18 pm

I do think Luck will be fine. He is just a young QB going through growing pains. Same thing I said about Newton and same thing going on with RG3 right now. But the team around him is just well below average.

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 470

Postby Everlong » Nov 24, '13, 6:42 pm

Holy fuck, how do you lose by 29 to the Cardinals? Yeah, the Cardinals have been getting overlooked, but that's a game that there's NO WAY a contending team should lose, let alone get blown out in.

Colts are pretenders.

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topics: 2439

Postby motionmann » Nov 25, '13, 9:57 pm

I still don't understand how they beat us and blew out the 49ers. They just aren't as good as some would seem. Luckily for them the Texans have completely imploded. They'll be one and done in the playoffs.

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby HFX » Nov 25, '13, 10:22 pm

motionmann wrote:I still don't understand how they beat us and blew out the 49ers. They just aren't as good as some would seem. Luckily for them the Texans have completely imploded. They'll be one and done in the playoffs.

Seattle cost themselves the win with a couple really really bad plays as well as that blocked kick. Indy won but they looked far from the better team.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 25, '13, 10:53 pm

Two words.

Reggie Wayne.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby motionmann » Nov 25, '13, 11:53 pm

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:Two words.

Reggie Wayne.

One person does not make a team unless your the 2011 Colts. Injuries should never be an excuse unless you get absolutely destroyed by a wrecking ball with Miley Cyrus on it like the Packers. The front office should be making smart decisions building depth. Not trading away 1st round picks for a RB who doesn't look like he deserved #3 overall in the draft.

motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Nov 26, '13, 12:24 am

motionmann wrote:

Reggie Wayne.

One person does not make a team unless your the 2011 Colts. Injuries should never be an excuse unless you get absolutely destroyed by a wrecking ball with Miley Cyrus on it like the Packers. The front office should be making smart decisions building depth. Not trading away 1st round picks for a RB who doesn't look like he deserved #3 overall in the draft.

You can't run the ball when you have no interior lineman. Pep Hamiltion is the reason for most of our struggles and he is holding everyone on the offense back. The Colts had depth, we ranked top 10 in pass defense but once Greg Toler went down, we've been doing terrible. I don't think you've looked at the injury list on the Colts. They've had 5-6 offensive starters injured this season.

Last Sunday just proved why we should've never let Bruce Arians go. Easily the dumbest move we made this off season really. Pep Hamiltion is a fucking moron.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby HFX » Nov 26, '13, 2:40 am

You also can't run the ball without a RB.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby The Legend » Nov 26, '13, 6:26 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:
motionmann wrote:

Reggie Wayne.

You can't run the ball when you have no interior lineman. Pep Hamiltion is the reason for most of our struggles and he is holding everyone on the offense back. The Colts had depth, we ranked top 10 in pass defense but once Greg Toler went down, we've been doing terrible. I don't think you've looked at the injury list on the Colts. They've had 5-6 offensive starters injured this season.

Last Sunday just proved why we should've never let Bruce Arians go. Easily the dumbest move we made this off season really. Pep Hamiltion is a fucking moron.

When a guy is an offensive coordinator and he gets a head coaching job it isn't up to the club he was an offensive coordinator on whether he stays or goes. It isn't a move by the Colts.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby Kyle » Nov 27, '13, 10:37 am

It all started to go downhill when Wayne went out. He really makes that big of a difference for Luck.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Return to NFL