It is currently: May 04, '24, 7:40 am

Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Oct 28, '13, 9:56 pm

[center]Image[/center]

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - This is basically the Game of the Week by default, because it's the only one that features two teams over .500 playing each other. And honestly, it won't be a great game. The Bears' defense is terrible, Jay Cutler won't be playing and the Packers are looking about as good as they've looked in the last few years. Packers 38, Bears 13

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - The Dolphins have lost four straight, and it's not about to get any easier. The Bengals are coming off a depantsing of the Jets, and are looking about as good as any team in the league. They'll continue their romp toward a division title with a convincing win over the flailing Dolphins. Bengals 31, Dolphins 17

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - What the hell has happened to the Atlanta Falcons? Their descent to the bottom of the standings this year defies all logic. The Panthers are finally starting to get it together, and with the Falcons in the state they're in it'd be a surprise to see Carolina lose this one. Panthers 27, Falcons 17

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - A game at home against the hapless Vikings is just what the doctor ordered for the Cowboys after that embarrassment in Detroit. Dallas should get the win and maintain its wobbly lead in the NFC East. Cowboys 31, Vikings 10

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - Tough game to pick, given that it's in New York. The Jets did manage to beat the Patriots, but the game against the Bengals last week was pretty eye opening. I'm going to go with the safe pick here, but wouldn't be overly surprised to see an upset. Saints 26, Jets 20

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - The Jeff Fisher bowl has arrived, and that silence is the sound of all the people who give a fuck. Jake Locker should be playing for the Titans, while the Rams are up a crick without a paddle with no Sam Bradford for the rest of the season. Not even Brett Favre could step in and save the Rams from their fate for the rest of this year. Titans 20, Rams 13

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - Kansas City's going to have to lose a game sooner or later, and the Bills have already pulled off a couple surprise victories this season. I think they're going to give the Chiefs a good run for their money, but I just think that Chiefs defense is too good for this to be the game where they fall. Chiefs 20, Bills 16

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - What little momentum the Redskins had after their win in Chicago quickly evaporated in Denver, and now the team is probably just hoping to get out of the season with RGIII intact and somewhat resembling his former self. The Chargers probably shouldn't have too much difficulty in dispatching the Redskins. Chargers 28, Redskins 20

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - So much for the Eagles offense under Chip Kelly lighting up the world. Now with Vick and Foles both injured, there's basically no chance that Matt Barkley steps in and wins a game for this team. The Raiders should be able to capitalize. UPSET! - Raiders 23, Eagles 13

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - Lol. Seahawks 42, Bucs 10

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 - I could actually see the Browns coming in here and pulling off the upset now that Weeden won't be starting, but the Ravens are in desperate need of a victory and I think that desperation outweighs anything the Browns will be able to do. Ravens 20, Browns 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 - Remember how this used to be one of the most anticipated matchups of every season? My how much has changed. The Patriots should be able to deliver a knockout blow to the Steelers and continue their coast toward yet another division title. Patriots 27, Steelers 14

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - This is basically the last chance for the Texans to scramble back into the playoff race. They'll need consecutive wins starting this week to even have a prayer. Unfortunately for them, I just think that the Colts are too good. Colts 34, Texans 20.

BYES: Arizona Cardinals, Denver Broncos, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars, New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 9 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby The Legend » Oct 29, '13, 9:51 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - This game reeks of a trap game for the Packers to me. The Bears offense has plenty of fire power to match the Packers in their wounded state. Even with Josh McCown starting, he's a crafty veteran who had a good showing in relief a couple weeks ago, which brings me to my biggest point. The Bears are coming off their bye, which means two weeks of preparing for this game and figuring out a strategy for success on both sides of the ball. I think in the end Green Bay is good enough on both sides of the ball to pull out the win, but I wouldn't be surprised if with 5 minutes or less left in the game Chicago has the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead. GB Packers 28, Chicago Bears 25

Cincinnati Bengals (6-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Talk about a tale of two teams headed in different directions. One month into the season, Miami was 3-1 and Cincy was 2-2. A month later and Cincy has won four straight, while the Dolphins lost just as many straight games. I don't expect Miami to come up with any tricks to ruin the Bengals treat this Halloween. Cincinnati Bengals 24, Miami Dolphins 20

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - I would have figured these two teams would have been in each other's shoes at this point if I had to guess coming into the season. Carolina is surging and finds themselves in the conversation for a wild card spot moving forward. Atlanta's season is on life support and they are getting ready to shut it down. I'll take the Panthers, since even when good, the Falcons typically struggle on the road. Carolina Panthers 24, Atlanta Falcons 19

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - Minnesota is still really bad, I mean really bad and Dallas has too much talent to allow themselves to lose this game at home. Dallas Cowboys 30, Minnesota Vikings 21

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - I just simply to not buy into the Jets as a team that is going to end up significantly improved over what they were last season. They are clearly a little better, but New Orleans should still win this game going away. Geno Smith will not be able to keep up with Drew Brees. NO Saints 27, NY Jets 17

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - This game will no doubt be a low scoring, defensive attack. The Rams front 7 is no joke and the Titans can play some good defense themselves. The Rams almost knocked off Seattle last week and I think they will be in position to win this game this week. I'll take the Rams to pull off a hard fought upset. UPSET!!! St. Louis Rams 23, Tennessee Titans 21

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - The Kansas City Chiefs have some serious issues offensively. If a team can play strong press coverage, while getting some pressure on Alex Smith, his weapons aren't good enough to get open quickly. Defensively they are strong, but not unbeatable. The Buffalo Bills aren't good enough to beat them on either side of the ball, but there are teams out there that will get after the Chiefs, especially since their strategy dictates every game they play will be up for grabs in the fourth quarter, that fire burns if you play with it too much. KC Chiefs 24, Buffalo Bills 17

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - San Diego has been inconsistent all year and Washington can come up with an impressive performance, I think reasoning would dictate picking the Chargers here, but something tells me that Washington will surprise some people at home in this one to keep that crazy NFC East tight. Washington Redskins 26, SD Chargers 25

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - Last week I rode Oakland to an upset win at home and this week I'm going to do the same thing. Philly looks truly pitiful right now with problems on both sides of the ball and Oakland is fiesty as a team that knows where their strengths lie. UPSET!!! Oakland Raiders 23, Philly Eagles 21

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - Seattle gets another hopeless opponent for the second straight week. They barely survived in St. Louis, but back home in front of the 12th man against Mike Glennon, Greg Schiano and Co. I think they role more convincingly. Seattle Seahawks 27, TB Buccaneers 14

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 - Cleveland made a game of this one in Baltimore even with Brandon Weeden playing quarterback. Now at home with Jason Campbell looking like an upgrade can they pull off the upset with moderately adequate offense? Here's what they need to make that happen, big plays by their weapons, a defense that stops playing bipolar and controls the game for 60 minutes and find a way to make up the field position battle you would have won with Travis Benjamin if he hadn't torn his ACL last week. I'm going out on the limb and picking my third upset of the week. UPSET!!! Cleveland Browns 21, Baltimore Ravens 20

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 - New England is still struggling on offense without Wes Welker to be Brady's security blanket and no one stepping up to fill that void. That said, the Steelers are struggling in a major way right now and that should continue here. NE Patriots 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 19

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - I bet NBC thought this would make for a much bigger matchup when the Sunday Night Football schedule was made earlier this year. Well that plan failed and the Colts should roll in this one. Indy Colts 27, Houston Texans 19

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 331

Postby Everlong » Oct 30, '13, 5:31 pm

Remember, there's a game in 24 hours!

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby GNR » Oct 30, '13, 5:52 pm

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Bengals 27 Dolphins 17

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Packers

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - Panthers

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - Saints

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - Titans

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - Chiefs

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - UPSET Raiders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 - Ravens

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 - Patriots

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - Colts

Last edited by GNR on Nov 03, '13, 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby UTK » Oct 30, '13, 6:28 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - BENGALS

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - GREEN BAY

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - PANTHERS

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - DALLAS

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - NEW ORLEANS

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - TITANS

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - KANSAS CITY

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - WASHINGTON

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - UPSET! RAIDERS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - SEATTLE

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 - BALTIMORE

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 - PATS

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - COLTS

Last edited by UTK on Nov 03, '13, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby BSM » Oct 30, '13, 7:16 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Packers

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Bengals

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - UPSET! Raiders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 -Seahawks

BSM Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 3

Postby GameDesigner14 » Oct 30, '13, 8:37 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Green Bay Packers

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Cincinnati Bengals

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - Carolina Panthers

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - New Orleans Saints

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - Tennessee Titans

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - Kansas City Chiefs

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 -Seattle Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 -Baltimore Ravens

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 -New England Patriots

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - Indianapolis Colts

GameDesigner14 Female
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 28

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 30, '13, 9:14 pm

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - BENGALS

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby DBSoT » Oct 30, '13, 9:43 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2) - Packers (As much as I want to believe that the Packers will lose and make the Thanksgiving game all that more interesting. They won't because Chicago is Cutless)

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4) - Bengals

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3) - Panthers (This would be the week for Carolina to stumble, but not at home)

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4) - Cowboys

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4) - Saints

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5) - Titans (Locker in, Bradford out)

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5) - Chiefs (I hope it doesn't happen, but this could be a let down game for KC)

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5),- Redskins (and just like that the Redskins are back in contention for their crap division)

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4) -Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1) -Seahawks

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5) - Browns (The Superbowl seems like such a long time ago now for Raven fans)

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2) - Patriots

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5) - Colts

DBSoT Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 218

Postby Locke » Oct 30, '13, 11:41 pm

Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Green Bay Packers

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Cincinnati Bengals

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - New York Jets

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - St. Louis Rams

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - Philadelphia Eagles

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 -Seattle Seahawks

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 -New England Patriots

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby HFX » Oct 31, '13, 2:35 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Chicago has only one real threat on their roster and that is Forte. They have no QB and a weak D. Meanwhile the Packers are clicking and are one of the top teams in the league. Add in the fact it's in Green Bay and you have a Packers win. Packers 38, Bears 17

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - Bengals have impressed me this season. They have a good young offense to go with a top defense.. The Dolphins also have potential but are really bipolar. I think the Bengals are just the better team and will show it. Bengals 32, Dolphins 20

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5 - Falcons suck this season and the Panthers have a good offense, a great defense and are playing at home. Carolina runs away with this one. Panthers 38, Falcons 16

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5 - Vikings only chance is for Peterson to have the game of his life. They have no QB and a sieve for a D. The Cowboys are going to be looking to make a statement after a late collapse against Detroit. Cowboys 40, Vikings 17

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - Jets are a different team at home than on the road and should put up a fight. But the Saints are one of the top teams in the league and great teams win in tough environments. Saints 30, Jets 24

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - Rams have a decent to good D which should help keep this close like they did against Seattle. But they lack a QB and are facing a Titans team that is competent in most areas. I expect it to go down to the wire but I trust Locker to get it done. Titans 24, Rams 20

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5 - Buffalo is a mediocre team at best and nothing about them really stands out. Kansas City will push their record to 9-0. Chiefs 27, Bills 23

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - I don't know much about either team right now. San Diego should realistically be 6-1 right now fighting for the division against Denver and KC. Washington just doesn't impress me and I think Rivers will pick them apart. Chargers 28, Redskins 20

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - Again I don't know much about either team. From what I've watched of both I haven't been impressed. I'm going to take the home team to win. UPSET! Raiders 20, Eagles 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - Seattle will throttle Tampa Bay after what happened last week. Seahawks 56, Buccaneers 3

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3 - This will be a real close game though the action may not be great TV viewing. The Ravens need this win badly but so do the Browns. Without Weeden the Browns may stand a chance. They gave KC all they could handle and I expect the same here. I think the defense keeps them in it all game and they hit a late TD to pull out the win. UPSET! Browns 20, Ravens 17

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7 - These aren't the Steelers of a couple years ago. The Steelers are old and beaten down and just not a good team. The Pats are young and inexperienced but seem to be finding their footing more each week. I expect them to have a strong first half but the Pats will wear them down and break out in the second half. The Pats just don't lose at home so why choose against them. Patriots 30, Steelers 17

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2 - The Colts are young and talented and have beaten three of the best teams in the league so far. I just don't see what the Texans have that can slow them down. I'm really high on Keenum but he'll be pressured all night and probably wind up on his ass more often than not. Their running game isn't going to be much aid and with the Colts pressure the receivers will have a hard time getting the ball. That being said I think this is a trap game and the Texans will show a flash of their old selves and pull off the upset keeping their slim playoff hopes alive. UPSET! Texans 27, Colts 23

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby Messiah » Oct 31, '13, 5:56 am

Cincinatti vs Miami
Packers vs Bears

Last edited by Messiah on Oct 31, '13, 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby The Legend » Oct 31, '13, 6:03 am

Messiah wrote:Packers vs Bears

Messiah, this is the game of the week, not the Thursday Night game. The Thursday Night game is Cincinnati vs Miami.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 31, '13, 9:57 am

I don't feel like typing a bunch of crap out this week...

Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11:
Packers-24
Bears-20

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5:
Bengals-27
Dolphins-13

Atlanta Falcons (2-5) at Carolina Panthers (4-3), CAR by 7.5:
Panthers-27
Falcons-10

Minnesota Vikings (1-6) at Dallas Cowboys (4-4), DAL by 10.5:
Cowboys-31
Vikings-16

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5:
Saints-34
Jets-17

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5:
Titans-27
Rams-10

Kansas City Chiefs (8-0) at Buffalo Bills (3-5), KC by 3.5:
Bills-27 UPSET!!!!!
Chiefs-23

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH:
Chargers-24
Racists-16

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1:
Raiders-17 UPSET!!!!!
Eagles-13

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17:
Seahawks-41
Buccs-10

Baltimore Ravens (3-4) at Cleveland Browns (3-5), BAL by 3:
Ravens-23
Browns-20

Pittsburgh Steelers (2-5) at New England Patriots (6-2), NE by 7:
Pats-20
Steelers-13

Indianapolis Colts (5-2) at Houston Texans (2-5), IND by 2:
Colts-27
Texans-13

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby JDD » Oct 31, '13, 11:56 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Green Bay Packers

New Orleans Saints (6-1) at New York Jets (4-4), NO by 5.5 - New Orleans Saints

Tennessee Titans (3-4) at St. Louis Rams (3-5), TEN by 3.5 - Tennessee Titans

San Diego Chargers (4-3) at Washington Redskins (2-5), PUSH - San Diego Chargers

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - UPSET! Raiders

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 31, '13, 12:28 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Chicago Bears (4-3) at Green Bay Packers (5-2), GB by 11 - Packers 35, Bears 21[i/]

Cincinnati Bengals (5-2) at Miami Dolphins (3-4), CIN by 2.5 - [i]Bengals 35, Dolphins 24

Short on time, doing this quick.

Chiefs > Bills
Panthers > Falcons
Cowboys > Vikings
Saints > Jets
Titans > Rams
Chargers > Redskins
Raiders > Eagles
Seahawks > Buccaneers
Ravens > Browns
Patriots > Steelers
Colts > Texans

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Nov 03, '13, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby Fatman » Oct 31, '13, 12:34 pm

Bengals at Dolphins - Bengals

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby HFX » Oct 31, '13, 12:47 pm

Messiah wrote:Packers vs Bears

I have no idea why I find this so funny but I can't stop laughing :lol

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Postby xgamr » Oct 31, '13, 1:31 pm

Philadelphia Eagles (3-5) at Oakland Raiders (3-4), PHI by 1 - UPSET Raiders

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) at Seattle Seahawks (7-1), SEA by 17 - Seahawks

Last edited by xgamr on Nov 03, '13, 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 31, '13, 4:03 pm

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Next

Return to NFL