It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 5:31 pm

Julio Jones possibly out for the season.

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Julio Jones possibly out for the season.

Postby HFX » Oct 08, '13, 7:59 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ired-foot/

Things go from bad to worse for the Falcons. They are already struggling mightily and now are even worse off than before. Fans and management must be loading up on booze and LOTS of it. Breaking the screw that's helping to hold your foot together is never a good thing and I can't imagine how he's feeling right now. I hope that Julio gets the surgery he needs right away and can come back healthy next season and takes the league by storm. I may not like the Falcons much but I'm a big fan of Julio.

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 43

Re: Julio Jones possibly out for the season.

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 08, '13, 8:04 pm

That team's playoff chances were already on life support and with this happening are now probably dead.

I wish Julio a speedy recovery. Hate to see a player that talented (or any player for that matter) have to miss os much time.

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby GNR » Oct 08, '13, 9:36 pm

Sucks for Julio, sucks for the Falcons, sucks for my fantasy team. Sucks for everyone. :(

GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby DanielsonTHAGOAT » Oct 08, '13, 11:50 pm

I think this is going to put the Falcons up there with a top 10 pick. Their defense is atrocious, they lost a lot of key guys in the off season. If this team wants a shot next season, they HAVE to make power moves in free agency.

Sorry to hear about Julio, dude is a beast.

DanielsonTHAGOAT Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 155

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 09, '13, 9:43 am

DanielsonTHAGOAT wrote:I think this is going to put the Falcons up there with a top 10 pick. Their defense is atrocious, they lost a lot of key guys in the off season. If this team wants a shot next season, they HAVE to make power moves in free agency.

Sorry to hear about Julio, dude is a beast.

Yeah I have to agree their a top 10 pick unless they trade down

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby Kyle » Oct 09, '13, 7:30 pm

Big loss for Atlanta, as if their season wasn't already in trouble without this.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 7

Return to NFL