It is currently: May 17, '24, 5:21 pm

Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby Everlong » Oct 15, '13, 2:35 pm

[center]Image[/center]

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - It's finally happening - Peyton Manning returns to Indy. And what's more, it should be a great game. The atmosphere, however, shouldn't be hostile at all, like Lambeau Field for Favre's return. It should simply be a loud, emotional contest. While I really like what the Colts have been able to do this season, I just can't see them competing with an offense of Denver's caliber. Broncos 41, Colts 20

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Both teams are playing on a short week after a couple hard-fought games in week 6. The Seahawks haven't looked fantastic in recent weeks, but they've been getting the job done. Arizona's offense doesn't have the ability to match up with that defense. Should be a fairly straightforward win for the Hawks. Seahawks 27, Cardinals 13

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - In this series, you never really know what to expect. The Patriots are clearly the better team and Geno Smith has been awful lately, but who knows, something crazy could happen. I'm going to bet against that being the case, though, and go with the Patriots to pick up the victory. Patriots 24, Jets 10

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Let's be real... this is the Jacksonville Jaguars. It'd take a whole lot for me to pick against anyone who's playing them this season. The Chargers should roll. Chargers 31, Jaguars 17

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - What the hell has happened to the Texans? Their offense has been pathetic, and their defense, which was awesome a year ago, has been giving up tons of points to everyone they face. Talk about a disappointing season. The Chiefs, meanwhile, are perhaps the NFL's most complete team at the moment. Their defense has been ridiculous in particular. I'm looking forward to seeing how Matt Schaub/TJ Yates/whoever's playing QB fares against that pressure. Chiefs 26, Texans 16

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - The Bengals are another one of the league's most complete teams and have quietly taken sole possession of first place in the AFC north for the first time in several years. The Lions are looking like a much improved team over last year thanks in large part to more balance on offense, the defensive line living up to its potential and Matthew Stafford playing far more intelligent football than he's played in his career to date. This should be a really excellent game and I'm really hoping this is the one I get on local TV at noon on Sunday. No idea who to pick, but I'm going to go with the team I trust more at this point, and that's Cincinnati. UPSET! - Bengals 30, Lions 27

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - With the Bills missing EJ Manuel, this game is a much surer pick for me than it otherwise would have. I've got the Dolphins taking it here and getting back on track after a couple consecutive losses dogged them going into the bye. Dolphins 27, Bills 14

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - Not entirely sure why the Redskins keep getting favored after how awful they've looked in the opening weeks, especially against a team as solid as the Bears. I'd be shocked if Chicago drops this one. UPSET! - Bears 31, Redskins 20

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - I like the way the Panthers responded against the Vikings, and I think they're perfectly capable of doing the same thing to St. Louis. The Rams may be coming off a whomping of the Texans, but the Texans have a ton of issues right now. I like the Panthers in this matchup. Panthers 30, Rams 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - This is just the game that Atlanta needed to start rebuilding some of its confidence. The Buccaneers should be much higher in the standings than they currently are, but man has this team ever been mismanaged. They've taken over for the Jets as the NFL's official circus team. While no divisional win is ever easy, this one should be about as smooth as it gets for the Falcons in an NFC South contest. Falcons 24, Bucs 9

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - Tennessee started this season strong but has fallen back to earth a little bit, thanks in large part I'm sure to having to start Ryan Fitzpatrick. The 49ers have done something they couldn't do all of last year: win three consecutive games. The guess here is that they make it four. 49ers 28, Titans 13

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Sorry Browns, but with Brandon Weeden playing quarterback opposite a vastly underrated Packers front 7 at Lambeau Field and matched up against an Aaron Rodgers-led offense WITH A RUNNING GAME, this one will probably get pretty ugly. Packers 34, Browns 10

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Really tough game to predict. On the one hand, I think that Dallas is the best team in its division. On the other hand, the Eagles have looked quite good in recent weeks. However, Dallas has played better against much higher levels of competition than the Eagles, so I'm going to use that to pick them. UPSET! Cowboys 31, Eagles 30

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - The Ravens' offense looked pretty pathetic against the Packers, particularly the running game. While the Packers have done a great job shutting down teams' running games all year long, it's also been a season-long issue for the Ravens. The Steelers are maybe starting to come back after a terrible opening to the season, but do they have enough to take down the defending champs? Really tough to say. The Ravens are clearly the better team, but this rivalry is always a tossup. My head is telling me Ravens, but my gut is saying Steelers. Steelers 27, Ravens 24

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - Two extremely disappointing teams, to be sure. The Vikings looked completely hopeless against the Panthers, and the Giants have turned the ball over like twice as much as any other team. The Giants on paper are the better team, but this is a match of such complete ineptitude that it's really hard to pick a winner. I guess I'll go with the Giants, but if they lose, this the last time I pick em! :P Giants 20, Vikings 10

BYES: New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Re: Week 7 NFL Picks and Discussion!

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 15, '13, 3:57 pm

I think you're missing Dallas and Philly

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 3

Postby Messiah » Oct 15, '13, 4:59 pm

Also missing Panthers/Rams

Come on Tim :P

Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby SKS » Oct 15, '13, 9:10 pm

And Peyton is returning to Indy, not Denver.

Lay off the booze Timothy. :headbang

OH SQUARED CIRCLE, DON'T YOU DARE BE SOURRRRRR! CLAP ALONG WITH YOUR TAG CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAHHHHHHHH!

SKS Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 266

Postby Everlong » Oct 15, '13, 9:42 pm

WTF is wrong with me

Adding that all in in a sec

YOU HEARD IT FROM TAJ FIRST FOLKS
Everlong Male
SquaredCircle Commisioner
Living Legend
Living Legend

Topic Author
Topics: 2439

Postby MotorCitySaint » Oct 16, '13, 5:12 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Denver Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - New England Patriots

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - San Diego Chargers

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - Detroit Lions

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Miami Dolphins

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington's Professional Football Teams (1-4), WAS by 1 - Washington's Professional Football Team

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Atlanta Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - San Francisco 49ers

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Green Bay Packers

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Dallas Cowboys UPSET

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - Baltimore Ravens UPSET

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - New York Giants

MotorCitySaint Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 3

Postby Locke » Oct 16, '13, 8:49 am

Broncos

Seahawks

Patriots

Chargers

Chiefs

Bengals

Dolphins

Bears

Rams

Falcons

49ers

Packers

Cowboys

Ravens

Vikings

Locke Male
Ring General
Ring General

Topics: 137

Postby The Legend » Oct 16, '13, 4:48 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - If this is the game of the week this week it's pretty much a sad state of the week's schedule. Ridiculous Jim Irsay-Peyton Manning-John Fox circus aside, the Broncos are better and more complete team than the Colts and it will show on Sunday plain and simple. Denver Broncos 31, Indy Colts 24

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - NFC West games can get a little tricky to predict sometimes with the home team usually really showing up. However, I don't think Carson Palmer will have the ability to consistently move the ball against that defense and those cornerbacks. It should be a competitive game, but Seattle will pull off the win in the end. Seattle Seahawks 23, Arizona Cardinals 18

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - The Jets did a nice job hanging with New England the first time around, but that was a rainy Thursday night that helped to keep the Patriots out of sync. This time the game moves to the Jets home field, but I think New England has found more of a stride with their team and offense in particular since then. NE Patriots 23, NY Jets 20

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Jacksonsville will eventually get their first win of the season, maybe even a couple after showing more fight than I thought they had last week, but this just isn't the week for that win to come around. Mike McCoy has the Bolts playing well right now and they should roll in this one. SD Chargers 28, Jacksonville Jaguars 17

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - The Chiefs defense should have a field day against the shaky Texans, regardless of who the quarterback will be this week. I never thought Houston would have fallen off the way that they have this year and the mystery of what happened still really puzzles me. KC Chiefs 27, Houston Texans 14

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - The Bengals really did a good job showing up at the end of the game last week to get an overtime win, but they were ugly earlier in the game. And there lies the problem, Cincinnati is just too inconsistent to count on them showing up to a full effect this week on the road against a tough Detroit team. Detroit Lions 24, Cincy Bengals 22

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - This is another fairly interesting divisional game. I'm not sure either team has what it takes to be a factor come December, but the winner of this game will at least have a shot at it. The loser (especially if it's Buffalo) is in serious trouble. I think the Phins at home will have too much firepower to be stopped by the Bills. Miami Dolphins 23, Buffalo Bills 21

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - How Washington is actually favored in this game remains a mystery to me. The Bears are a team that is firing on all cylinders right now as a rising team that could be reckoned with. UPSET!!! Chicago Bears 28, Washington Redskins 24

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - The battle of inconsistent teams. I'll take Carolina with home field advantage to pull off the win, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least to get this pick wrong. Carolina Panthers 24, St. Louis Rams 20

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Atlanta has stumbled badly out of the gate a third of the way through the season. However, Tampa Bay is a mess and the Georgia Dome is still a good home field advantage, I can't believe they wouldn't win this game. Atlanta Falcons 23, TB Buccaneers 19

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - San Francisco is finally beginning to look like the team people thought we'd see out of them this year. If they can continue to build on this they are on pace to be a team that battles Seattle for the division all year and that would be a hugely important battle. Tennessee is beginning to come back to earth after their fast start. SF Niners 21, Tennessee Titans 19

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - This game could be a total battle of attrition offensively. Neither team should be able to run the ball on the other team's defense and between Brandon Weeden quarterbacking the Browns and the Packers only having one healthy receiver both passing attacks should be a problem. GB Packers 17, Cleveland Browns 14

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Philly is going to need Nick Foles to step up and continue to produce if they can get ahold of this division race. I think they will manage to get the win here and help it out. Philly Eagles 31, Dallas Cowboys 30

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - Baltimore is more talented and just a better organized team than the Steelers are right now. The Ravens should take care of this one this week and have a shot at tying Cincy for the division lead. UPSET!!! Baltimore Ravens 21, Pittsburgh Steelers 20

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - The Giants will eventually get a win this season and this week presents as good of a chance as any. Minnesota isn't very good regardless of who is playing quarterback and the G-Men should pull this off. NY Giants 27, Minnesota Vikings 24

Last edited by The Legend on Oct 16, '13, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Credit to Tim/Everlong for this awesome sig
The Legend None specified
World Champion
World Champion

Topics: 331

Postby UTK » Oct 16, '13, 5:03 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - SEATTLE

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - DENVER

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - PATS

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - SAN DIEGO

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - CHIEFS

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - DETROIT

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - MIAMI

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET! CHICAGO

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - UPSET! RAMS

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - ATLANTA

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - SAN FRAN

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - GREEN BAY

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - UPSET! DALLAS

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSET! BALTIMORE

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - GIANTS

Last edited by UTK on Oct 20, '13, 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

All aboard the hype train, motherfuckers.
UTK Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 59
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Fatman » Oct 16, '13, 10:35 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seahawks

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 -Patriots

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Chargers

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 -Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - UPSET! Bengals

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET! Bears

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - UPSET! Rams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - 49ers

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - UPSET! Cowboys

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSET! Ravens

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - Giants

Fatman None specified
Gym Rat
Gym Rat

Topics: 2

Postby Messiah » Oct 17, '13, 4:58 am

Seahawks vs Cardinals
Buccaneers at Falcons
Bengals at Lions
Bills at Dolphins
Patriots at Jets
Cowboys at Eagles
Bears at Redskins
Rams at Panthers
Chargers at Jaguars
49ers at Titans
Browns at Packers
Texans at Chiefs
Ravens at Steelers
Broncos at Colts
Vikings at Giants

Last edited by Messiah on Oct 20, '13, 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Messiah Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 470

Postby JDD » Oct 17, '13, 5:18 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Denver Broncos

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seattle Seahawks

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - New England Patriots

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - San Diego Chargers

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - Detroit Lions

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Miami Dolphins

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - Upset! Chicago Bears

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Atlanta Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - San Francisco 49ers

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Green Bay Packers

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - UPSET! Dallas Cowboys

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSET! Baltimore Ravens

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - New York Giants

THANKS IRIN
JDD Male
Intercontinental Champ
Intercontinental Champ

Topics: 78

Postby CMPUNKFAN » Oct 17, '13, 1:44 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos 41 Colts 35

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seahawks 24 Cardinals 13

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - Patriots 27 Jets 16

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Chargers 28 Jaguars 10

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Chiefs 20 Texans 10

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - UPSET!!! Bengals 27 Lions 20

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins 28 Bills 17

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET!!! Bears 24 Redskins 20

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Panthers 31 Rams 14

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons 31 Buccaneers 17

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - 49ers 34 Titans 20

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers 30 Browns 21

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Eagles 42 Cowboys 24

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSET!!! Ravens 24 Steelers 23

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - UPSET!!! Vikings 20 Giants 17

BYES: New Orleans Saints, Oakland Raiders

CMPUNKFAN Male
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 119

Postby RatedRBowler » Oct 17, '13, 2:35 pm

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos 35, Colts 30

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seahawks 24, Cardinals 21

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - Patriots 28, Jets 20

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Chargers 38, Jaguars 14

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Chiefs 30, Texans 10

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - Bengals 34, Lions 28 UPSET!!!

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins 24, Bills 20

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 -Bears 31, Redskins 29 UPSET!!!

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Panthers 27, Rams 17

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons 23, Bucs 6

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - 49ers 35, Titans 21

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers 42, Browns 16

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Cowboys 34, Eagles 28 UPSET!!!

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - Steelers 30, Ravens 27

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - Giants 28, Vikings 13

Last edited by RatedRBowler on Oct 20, '13, 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

GO PACK GO!!!!!!!

Thanks to Tim for both of my awesome sigs!!
RatedRBowler Male
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 4

Postby GNR » Oct 17, '13, 2:54 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - Seahawks 24 Cardinals 13

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos 41 Colts 28

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - Patriots 24 Jets 13

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - UPSET Chargers 20 Jaguars 23

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Chiefs 20 Texans 10

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - Bengals 24 Lions 27

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins 28 Bills 17

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET Bears 27 Redskins 20

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Panthers 28 Rams 14

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons 31 Buccaneers 17

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - 49ers 34 Titans 20

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers 30 Browns 21

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - UPSET Eagles 20 Cowboys 24

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSETRavens 24 Steelers 23

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - Vikings 17 Giants 20

Last edited by GNR on Oct 19, '13, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GNR Male
Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Topics: 18

Postby ShaneOfan » Oct 17, '13, 3:13 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6:
Give me Seattle on the road. Simply the better team.
Seattle-31
Arizona-10

Thanks to SKS and Tim for the awesome sigs!

Join the PCW!

http://www.pubtalkforum.com/thepub/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=24&start=20

C.C.P.
ShaneOfan Male
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 260

Postby xgamr » Oct 17, '13, 4:09 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - UPSET Cardinals

xgamr None specified
Midcard Attraction
Midcard Attraction

Topics: 21

Postby Str8Shooter » Oct 17, '13, 5:42 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - SEA 24 ARZ 17

Str8Shooter Male
Creative Team
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

Topics: 359

Postby motionmann » Oct 17, '13, 6:32 pm

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - SEAHAWKS!

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - UPSET! Jets

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Chargers

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - UPSET! Texans

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - Lions

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET! Bears

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Panthers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - UPSET! Titans

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - Eagles

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - UPSET! Ravens

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - UPSET! Vikings

Last edited by motionmann on Oct 20, '13, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
motionmann None specified
Jobber
Jobber

Topics: 9

Postby HFX » Oct 18, '13, 12:25 am

GAME OF THE WEEK - Denver Broncos (6-0) at Indianapolis Colts (4-2), DEN by 6 - Broncos 41, Colts 28

THURSDAY NIGHT - Seattle Seahawks (5-1) at Arizona Cardinals (3-3), SEA by 6 - NOT APPLICABLE - MISSED

New England Patriots (5-1) at New York Jets (3-3), NE by 4 - Patriots 27, Jets 16

San Diego Chargers (3-3) at Jacksonville Jaguars (0-6), SD by 7.5 - Chargers 38, Jaguars 23

Houston Texans (2-4) at Kansas City Chiefs (6-0), KC by 6.5 - Chiefs 27, Texans 20

Cincinnati Bengals (4-2) at Detroit Lions (4-2), DET by 3 - UPSET! Bengals 27, Lions 21

Buffalo Bills (2-4) at Miami Dolphins (3-2), MIA by 8.5 - Dolphins 28, Bills 24

Chicago Bears (4-2) at Washington Redskins (1-4), WAS by 1 - UPSET! Bears 31, Redskins 20

St. Louis Rams (3-3) at Carolina Panthers (2-3), CAR by 6 - Panthers 31 Rams 27

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5) at Atlanta Falcons (1-4), ATL by 7.5 - Falcons 30, Buccaneers 17

San Francisco 49ers (4-2) at Tennessee Titans (3-3), SF by 4.5 - 49ers 34, Titans 20

Cleveland Browns (3-3) at Green Bay Packers (3-2), GB by 10 - Packers 33, Browns 16

Dallas Cowboys (3-3) at Philadelphia Eagles (3-3), PHI by 2.5 - UPSET! Cowboys 38, Eagles 30

Baltimore Ravens (3-3) at Pittsburgh Steelers (1-4), PIT by 2 - Steelers 24, Ravens 20

Minnesota Vikings (1-4) at New York Giants (0-6), NYG by 3 - UPSET! Vikings 28, Giants 17

Thanks Tim for the great sig and avy.

#TIM2020
Make America Tim Again
HFX Male
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

Topics: 43

Next

Return to NFL