It is currently: Apr 28, '24, 10:48 pm

Biggest surprise in the NFL so far this season?

Discussion about the National Football League, and predictions, contests and games revolving around the NFL.

Moderator: Everlong

Biggest surprise so far this season?

Kansas City Chiefs 5-0
13%
New York Giants 0-6
40%
Atlanta Falcons 1-4
27%
Cleveland Browns 3-2
7%
New York Jets 3-2
No votes
Alex Smith has more rushing yards than Colin Kaepernick
13%
No team in NFC East over .500 after 5 weeks
No votes

Total votes : 15

Re: Biggest surprise in the NFL so far this season?

Postby westcoast619 » Oct 14, '13, 2:01 am

I can't say I'm too surprised about the Giants to be honest. Would I have predicted this? No, but I'm not surprised. Eli has always been a very inconsistent quarterback. And right now with the way the rest of the team is playing, he's been having to carry the team, and he's not capable of doing that in my opinion. As far as the Browns, Jets, and Chiefs go, I'm not too surprised there either. The Chiefs have surprised me the most out of those teams, but they also haven't had a strong schedule either. I'm glad for them, because I enjoy a lot of the players on that team and do like to see them do well.

The biggest surprise for me is without a doubt the Falcons. I mean I picked them to win the Super Bowl this year (which shows how much I know). A team that when they are playing the way they are capable of playing, can be considered the top team in the NFL, is 1-4? I am having a hard time comprehending that one

[center]Image[/center]
westcoast619 None specified
Mark
Mark

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 1

Re: Biggest surprise in the NFL so far this season?

Postby Kyle » Oct 14, '13, 2:19 am

And it's only going to get worse without Julio Jones.

GO PACK GO!
Kyle None specified
Next Big Thing
Next Big Thing

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Topics: 7

Previous

Return to NFL